There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 6 x 18 ft Potting Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The Power 6ft x 18ft Potting Apex Shed is aimed at passionate gardeners who love growing their own plants and need a spacious and bright environment that can be customized.
Impressively designed with generous headroom and built from sustainable Scandinavian timber that's renowned for its durability and warp resistance, this substantial structure has sunlight flooding in from twenty-two windows. The wood is dip treated with top quality preservative and the windows, that have PVC sills, are fitted with toughened glass.
There are several alternatives for access into the shed. You can retain the standard single door, but there's a choice whether to install it on the back or front and hinged on the right or left. Or, if you prefer, double doors might be a practical alternative, all the doors have a key lock.
Other options include useful 30cm shelving that can be fitted to the rear of the shed in two lengths or cut to size, and a matching base that will provide a firm foundation if the shed is sited on grass, soil or gravel.
Weatherproof cladding is attractive tongue & groove in style and the floor and roof are similarly durable. To ensure that the shed is waterproof, the roof is covered by ripple and tear resistant polyester lined felt that has been immersed in bitumen.
For a shed of this size, strong 44mm framing is very important and corner braces are also present so that the structure remains rigid. In addition, to prevent the roof from sagging, you'll find regularly spaced trusses. Galvanized hinges and ironmongery are rust resistant and a ten year guarantee is offered against decay, insect infestation and rot.
Potting Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Two Tier 50cm Deep Staging Under Windows
- Includes Press Lock & Key Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 228.8cm (7ft 6ins)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 191.4cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Depth: 563.2cm (18ft 6ins)
- Base Width: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 544.8cm (17ft 10ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 223.2cm (7ft 4ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 170.2cm (5ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 536cm (17ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - Thursday 3rd June 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 25 - 30 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question