There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 6 x 16 ft Security Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The ideal size for certain locations and to accommodate a huge range of garden, leisure and domestic goods, the Power 6ft x 16ft Security Apex Shed is tremendously well appointed and can be customized to individual requirements.
Depending on the type of access you require, a single door or double doors can be installed, you have a further choice of whether entry should be from the front or back of the shed, and on what side the door the galvanized and rust resistant hinges should be fitted.
All your valuable belongings will be protected by a 5 pin cylinder lock containing a 50mm bolt. This can be operated from both sides and comes with three keys. There's a solid brass escutcheon plate and for increased security there are anti-vandal screws available for the door hinges.
Exceptionally substantial 44mm x 28mm framing gives a building of this size great strength and all the panels are screwed together to double the shed's robust qualities while at the same time corner braces ensure the structure remains rigid.
Weatherproof shiplap tongue & groove panels make ideal cladding and the roof and floor are similarly crafted. The timber that's used is warp resistant and highly durable, sourced sustainably from Scandinavia and then dip treated.
The preservative used is a special advanced formula that's water based and contains wax. No re-treatment is necessary in the first year but the shed can be painted. Waterproofing the roof is bitumen infused and polyester lined tear resistant felt.
Due to the height of the apex roof, there's ample headroom so you can move easily around inside the shed and a discrete amount of light shines into the interior through eight toughened glass windows positioned high along one side.
Due to the top grade materials that are used to build this impressive shed, and the special preservative that enhances the timber's durable characteristics, a ten year anti-rot and decay guarantee is provided by the manufacturers.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- High Security Lock Operated From Both Sides
- 50mm Thick Strong Bolt
- Delivered Treated With Special Formula Wood Preserver
- Includes Pre-Fitted 5 Pin Cylinder Lock With 3 Keys
- Includes Internally Beaded Toughened Safety Glass
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Solid Brass Escutcheon Plate
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 228.8cm (7ft 6ins)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 191.4cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Depth: 503.2cm (16ft 6ins)
- Base Width: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 484.8cm (15ft 11ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 223.2cm (7ft 4ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 170.2cm (5ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 476cm (15ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 11.3cm (1ft 6ins x 4ins)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - 3rd March 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 30 - 40 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question