There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 6 x 16 ft Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
A terrific workshop or hobby room configured to your own requirements, you could also use the Power 6ft x 16ft Apex Shed as long term storage space for garden and domestic items of all sorts.
There's no doubt that this is a well constructed and very sturdy structure, built from high grade timber sustainably sourced from Scandinavia where it grows slowly to develop envied strength and warp resistance. Dip treatment using advanced preservative adds to its durability and, although the shed can be painted if required, no other treatment is needed for 12 months.
Entry into the shed can be through a single or double doors, it's completely your choice which end they are installed and whether the single door opens from the left or right. The hinges, and other metalwork, are galvanized to resist rusting and protect the shed's naturally attractive appearance.
One alternative is to have a windowless shed with all the contents hidden from view which is ideal for storage, however, for other activities, you will appreciate all the light that flows through eight windows glazed with toughened glass. These have PVC sills to prevent water ingress and are internally beaded.
The robust character of this shed results from the presence of heavy duty 44mm framing, screwed panels and corner braces. So that the roof doesn't sag, there are trusses installed as standard. So with such impressive specifications it's easy to see why this is such a rigid and weatherproof structure.
With a tall ridge and generous headroom, the interior is spacious and inviting. Shiplap tongue & groove panelling ensures that the shed remains watertight, the floor is particularly hardwearing and the roof is protected by bitumen saturated felt with a polyester lining that resists rippling and tearing.
If you are positioning the shed on soil, grass or gravel, a matching base kit fitted with spikes is recommended, shelving will also come in handy and can be cut to size to fit this terrific shed that has a ten-year guarantee against insect infestation, decay and rot.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Toughened Glass Windows (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 228.8cm (7ft 6ins)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 191.4cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Depth: 503.2cm (16ft 6ins)
- Base Width: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 484.8cm (15ft 11ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 223.2cm (7ft 4ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 170.2cm (5ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 476cm (15ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - 3rd March 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 30 - 40 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Do the shed windows open?We Replied:
Dear Neil Thank you for your question. The windows are fixed and will not open. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards GabyMonday 22nd, March, 2021
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question