There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 4 x 8 ft Security Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Ideally sized to be a valuable asset for any allotment, workplace or garden, the Power 4ft x 8ft Security Apex Shed will be a safe haven for any expensive tools, garden equipment or domestic goods.
Versatile as well as secure, you can configure the shed to your own preferences and it can be customized for any location. Everything inside will be protected by a 5 pin cylinder lock containing a 50mm bolt which can be operated from both sides and is fitted with a solid brass escutcheon plate.
Whether the door is fitted to the front or rear of the shed, or hinged on the right or left, is completely your choice. Another alternative is to have double doors. Whatever you choose, there's the option of securing the hinges with anti-vandal, instead of standard, screws.
There's no doubt that heavy duty 44mm x 28mm framing, panels that are screwed together and corner braces combine to give the shed great strength. The cladding is rainwater repellent shiplap tongue & groove and the floor and roof are similarly constructed with bitumen saturated and polyester lined felt offering waterproof protection.
Scandinavian timber that's renowned for its durability is used throughout, the wood has been enhanced by dip treating in an advanced preservative containing wax. No further treatment is needed for twelve months although, as the preservative is water based, you can paint the shed if you prefer.
There's generous headroom under to tall apex roof and four high windows let useful light into the inside of the shed, these are glazed with toughened glass and have internal beading. All ironmongery including the hinges and door pull are galvanized to prevent rust and there's a ten year guarantee against rot and decay.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- High Security Lock Operated From Both Sides
- 50mm Thick Strong Bolt
- Delivered Treated With Special Formula Wood Preserver
- Includes Pre-Fitted 5 Pin Cylinder Lock With 3 Keys
- Includes Internally Beaded Toughened Safety Glass
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Solid Brass Escutcheon Plate
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 214.7cm (7ft)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 131.4cm (4ft 4ins)
- External Depth: 265.2cm (8ft 8ins)
- Base Width: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Base Depth: 246.8cm (8ft 1in)
- Internal Ridge Height: 209.1cm (6ft 10ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 110.2cm (3ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 238cm (7ft 10ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 11.3cm (1ft 6ins x 4ins)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question