There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 4 x 6 ft Security Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
An excellent choice for the garden or allotment, a Power 4ft x 6ft Security Apex Shed is designed so that you are able to configure it to your own needs and that of the location.
Suitable for keeping any valuable items, tools and equipment safe from view, the door is fitted with a high security 5 pin cylinder lock containing a 50mm bolt. There's a solid brass escutcheon plate and the lock can also be operated from inside the shed.
It's your choice whether the door opens from the left or right, or if it is installed on the front or back of the shed. Double doors are also an option that you may consider, and standard hinge screws can be exchanged for the anti-vandal screws that are supplied.
Shiplap tongue & groove cladding is an attractive style that's weatherproof, made from durable Scandinavian timber that has been dip treated in special preservative which is water based and contains wax. This means there is no need to re-treat the shed for twelve months but it can be painted if you so wish.
Much of the shed's great strength is derived from 44mm x 28mm heavy duty framing. Corner braces ensure rigidity and panels are screwed together. The hardwearing floor and roof are also tongue & groove, with bitumen saturated roofing felt reinforced by a polyester lining ensuring the interior remains dry.
Inside there's plenty of headroom and two toughened glass and internally beaded windows let in useful light. All the metalwork including hinges are galvanized so they don't rust and a ten year guarantee against rot and decay is offered.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- High Security Lock Operated From Both Sides
- 50mm Thick Strong Bolt
- Delivered Treated With Special Formula Wood Preserver
- Includes Pre-Fitted 5 Pin Cylinder Lock With 3 Keys
- Includes Internally Beaded Toughened Safety Glass
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Solid Brass Escutcheon Plate
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 214.7cm (7ft)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 131.4cm (4ft 4ins)
- External Depth: 195cm (6ft 5ins)
- Base Width: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Base Depth: 187.8cm (6ft 2ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 209.1cm (6ft 10ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 110.2cm (3ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 11.3cm (1ft 6ins x 4ins)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made in 15 working days (Please allow an extra few more days for parts of Scotland, bank holidays and/or during busy times of the year). For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question