There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 4 x 6 ft Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
An exceptionally practical shed that you can customize and configure so that it suits the requirements of a certain location and your particular requirements, the Power 4ft x 6ft Pent Shed represents marvellous value for money.
Slow grown and from a managed source, Scandinavian timber has notable durability and is warp resistant, qualities that make it perfect to clad a garden shed. Dip treatment in a preservative that has been specially formulated enhances these qualities and that's why a no further application of preservative is needed in the first year.
The shiplap tongue & groove walls repel rainwater and the floor and roof are just as hardwearing to ensure a perfectly dry interior with the roof is protected by bitumen saturated felt so that it breathes as well as keeping out the rain. The felt also has a polyester lining that discourages rippling and tearing.
Exceptional 44mm framing emphasizes the robust nature of the shed, panels are screwed together for strength, corner braces create a rigid structure and trusses are fitted so that the roof doesn't start to sag over time.
The pent roof can be angled to the front or rear to create plenty of headroom and you have the option whether or not to install windows, these would be toughened glass, internally beaded and with PVC sills to keep rainwater out.
Entry into the bright and dry interior can be through a single door, opening to the left or right, or the other option is for double doors. Both have a key lock for security and all the ironmongery including hinges is galvanized to prevent rust spoiling your shed's appearance.
This terrific shed comes with a ten year guarantee against rot, decay and insect infestation. Accessories include 4ft and 6ft shelving that can be cut to size and, so that I can be located on gravel, soil or grass, there is a matching base kit fitted with spikes.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Toughened Glass Windows (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 132.6cm (4ft 4ins)
- External Depth: 190.8cm (6ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 127.8cm (4ft 2ins)
- Base Depth: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Internal Depth: 170.2cm (5ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - November 2020
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 15 - 20 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question