There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 4 x 4 ft Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
PRE-BLACK FRIDAY MEGA DISCOUNT
Get 20% Off ALL Power Shed Branded Sheds and Log Cabins for a LIMITED TIME
Use Discount Code: POWER20 During Checkout
The Power 4ft x 4ft Pent Shed will be a marvellous acquisition for your garden if you have garden tools, equipment or other items that need to be stored and sheltered securely from bad weather.
Built in a modern style from high quality timber that has been sustainably sourced from northern Europe, the shed can be customized to your requirements and to fit the needs of a particular location.
All the wood has been dip treated with advanced preservative and, to save you time and money, doesn't need a further application for twelve months but this doesn't prevent you from painting the shed if required.
Light will stream through the two windows, the toughened glass is fitted with PVC sills, so that the interior will remain dry and benefits from generous headroom. If you don't want the contents to be seen, all you have to do is specify a windowless version.
The roof can be angled towards the back or front, and the you can choose to have one door opening to the right or left, or double doors. This is a good looking structure and so that rust doesn't affect its appearance, all ironmongery including hinges is galvanized.
Tongue & groove cladding is handsomely styled as well as rain repellent and the shed's floor and roof are similarly hardwearing, with the roof covered in felt that's waterproofed by bitumen and has a polyester backing to resist rippling and tearing.
Thick 44mm framing emphasizes the shed's substantial qualities, panels are screwed together to increase this strength and corner braces keep the shed rigid. This market leading range of sheds are also fitted with trusses to stop the roof from sagging.
Other accessories include shelving that can be cut to a required length and there is also a useful matching base frame kit with spikes if you are installing the shed on grass, soil or gravel.
With great craftsmanship, exceptional materials and comprehensive choices, your shed is fabulous value for money and is guaranteed against decay, rot and insect infestation for ten years.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 132.6cm (4ft 4ins)
- External Depth: 130.8cm (4ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 127.8cm (4ft 2ins)
- Base Depth: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Internal Depth: 110.2cm (3ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Our quick delivery option is available for delivery in 3 working days after your order has been received - however, we will need to contact you via phone to confirm both the delivery process and a delivery date after receiving your order.
If we are unable to successfully contact you to confirm a 3 working day delivery, then typically, delivery will be made within 7 - 10 working days.
Please allow an extra few more days for parts of Scotland, bank holidays and/or during busy times of the year.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on large lorries, in most instances being an 18-tonne lorry. By placing an order with us, you confirm that there is ample access to the delivery location, with no restricted access to your property and space for the lorry to unload your garden building. If the delivery vehicle cannot access the property for the delivery to take place, the order will be placed on hold, and additional charges will be incurred to either re-deliver on a specialist smaller vehicle or for the order to be cancelled and the structure returned, which will also incur a return and cancellation charge.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question