There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 4 x 20 ft Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Uncommonly long and slender, the Power 4ft x 20ft Apex Shed will be the perfect fit for certain sites and can be configured in a variety of ways to suit your preferences and the location.
Substantially built from slow grown Scandinavian timber, known for its strength and durable characteristics, all the wood comes from managed forests and has been dip treated with a specially formulated preservative that contains wax. This doesn't prevent the shed from being painted but no further preservative is needed for a year.
A single door, hinged on either side according to your preference, offers easy access but can be replaced by double doors. A key lock offers security and the hinges, together with other ironmongery, are galvanized to resist unsightly rust that also adversely affects their longevity.
No less than ten windows allow light to flood into the interior. The toughened glass window panes have PVC sills and are internally beaded so that water doesn't seep through. If the shed is used mainly for storage, you may not want any windows, just a dry and spacious interior.
Great strength is added to the shed by heavy duty 44mm framing which, with the panels screwed together and the presence of corner braces to increase rigidity, will prevent damage caused by high winds and other bad weather. A series of trusses are also installed so that the roof doesn't sag over time.
The shed's cladding is both attractive and effective, shiplap tongue & groove panels are designed to repel rainwater and the floor and roof also benefit from this hardwearing weatherproof style. Traditional roofing felt is saturated with bitumen so that it is waterproof but can still breathe, it also has a polyester lining so that rippling and tearing shouldn't be a problem.
If you are locating this impressive shed, which is guaranteed for ten years, on soil, grass or gravel, a matching base kit is a popular choice, and shelving is another accessory that will come in handy and can be cut to any desired length.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Toughened Glass Windows (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 214.7cm (7ft)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 131.4cm (4ft 4ins)
- External Depth: 622.2cm (20ft 5ins)
- Base Width: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Base Depth: 603.8cm (19ft 10ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 209.1cm (6ft 10ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 110.2cm (3ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 595cm (19ft 6ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - 3rd March 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 30 - 40 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question