There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 4 x 18 ft Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Exceptionally long and quite narrow, the Power 4ft x 18ft Aprex Shed will perfectly suit certain locations and there's a variety of options that allow it to be configured exactly to your own preferences.
This is a substantial building that's constructed from slow grown and sustainably sourced Scandinavian timber known for its hardwearing and warp resistant qualities. The wood has been dip treated to enhance these natural characteristics and, as the preservative is an advanced formula containing wax, no more needs to be applied for at least a year.
Opening according to your choice on the left or right and at either end, the single door can be replaced with double doors if you prefer. They are fitted with a key lock and their hinges, along with other ironmongery, is galvanized to resist the damaging effects of rust.
Eight windows along one side will fill the interior with light, the toughened glass is internally beaded and PVC sills prevent rain from seeping through. If the shed is used only for storage, you may choose not to have any windows but the spacious and dry interior with lots of headroom will prove equally practical.
44mm heavy duty framing adds great strength to the shed, just what is needed to combat windy conditions and bad weather. Panels are also screwed together and corner braces create a rigid structure. Over time the roof on many sheds starts to sag, but trusses at regular intervals will prevent this from happening.
Tongue & groove cladding is an attractive style and it's also reassuringly watertight. Constructed in the same way are the floor and roof which is covered with bitumen saturated felt with a polyester backing to prevent rippling and tearing.
There's a matching base kit if you are building the shed on grass, soil or gravel, and shelving in two sizes or cut to your desired length will be a practical addition to the inside or a shed that has a guarantee for ten years against insect infestation, decay and rot.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 214.7cm (7ft)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 131.4cm (4ft 4ins)
- External Depth: 563.2cm (18ft 6ins)
- Base Width: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Base Depth: 544.8cm (17ft 10ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 209.1cm (6ft 10ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 110.2cm (3ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 536cm (17ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made in 7 - 10 working days (Please allow an extra few more days for parts of Scotland, bank holidays and/or during busy times of the year). For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question