There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 4 x 16 ft Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Unusually long and narrow, the Power 4ft x 16ft Apex Shed will be the ideal size for certain locations. It can be configured to your own specifications and used for a variety of uses and activities in addition to storage.
It's certainly robustly designed and built, the sustainable Scandinavian timber has lovely colour and, as it has been slow grown, the wood is hardwearing and warp resistant. It's also been dip treated in advanced preservative containing wax, this increases its life span and no more treatment is required for another year.
A single door that opens on the left or right, or double doors, can be chosen to suit your preference and the location. They can be fitted at either end and the hinges, together with other metalwork, are galvanized to prevent rust affecting their performance and the appearance of the shed.
Eight windows glazed with toughened glass, internally beaded and with PVC sills to prevent rainwater ingress, will allow lots of light into the shed and its spacious qualities are enhanced by impressive headroom. However you may prefer to have no windows at all particularly if the shed is used purely for storage.
To prevent storm and bad weather damage, the shed is remarkably strong with 44mm heavy duty framing. The panels are screwed together and corner braces ensure the structure remains rigid. So that the roof doesn't suffer from sagging, regular trusses are installed as standard.
It's unsurprising that the interior is dry and welcoming as shiplap tongue & groove cladding is watertight and the roof, which is similarly constructed, has a bitumen saturated felt covering that also allows it to breathe. A polyester backing means that the felt resists rippling and tearing.
Among other options, there is a matching base kit what has spikes if the shed is located on grass, gravel or soil, and shelving of two different lengths or cut to size is available to complete a marvellous shed that has a ten year guarantee against decay, rot and insect infestation.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Toughened Glass Windows (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 214.7cm (7ft)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 131.4cm (4ft 4ins)
- External Depth: 503.2cm (16ft 6ins)
- Base Width: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Base Depth: 484.8cm (15ft 11ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 209.1cm (6ft 10ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 110.2cm (3ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 476cm (15ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - 3rd March 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 30 - 40 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question