There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 18 x 4 ft Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Incredibly useful for certain locations, the Power18ft x 4ft Pent Shed is a long slim building that can be configured to your own personal or professional needs.
Slow grown Scandinavian timber is durable and warp resistant, the ideal choice for the shed's cladding, roof and floor. It's been dip treated in waxy preservative, won't require require further treatment for at least a year, and has been sourced sustainably.
The shed can be entered from the front or rear which is really useful for certain locations and, equally practical, a single door can be opened from the left or right or you can choose double doors. There is a key lock and, so they don't deteriorate, the hinges like other ironmongery are galvanized.
Eight windows with PVC sills and internal beading will allow sunlight to stream into shed and there's plenty of headroom, so the interior is easy to move around. Alternatively, if you choose to have no windows, everything in the shed is hidden from view.
Shiplap tongue & groove in style, the cladding, floor and roof are weatherproof, and bitumen saturated roofing felt ensures that the shed is watertight, it has a polyester backing to increase its resistance to tearing and rippling.
Impressive strength is provided by 44mm framing with panels that are screwed together, corner braces mean that the structure remains rigid and a sagging roof is prevented by trusses at regular intervals.
Shelving is another option in a choice of sizes, and a matching base kit will increase the shed's stability if located on soil, grass or gravel. With a ten year guarantee, you needn't be concerned with insect infestation, rot or decay.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Toughened Glass Windows (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 549.6cm (18ft)
- External Depth: 130.8cm (4ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 544.8cm (17ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 536cm (17ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 110.2cm (3ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - 3rd March 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 30 - 40 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question