There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 16 x 4 ft Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
PRE-BLACK FRIDAY MEGA DISCOUNT
Get 20% Off ALL Power Shed Branded Sheds and Log Cabins for a LIMITED TIME
Use Discount Code: POWER20 During Checkout
Exceptionally long and narrow, the Power 16ft x 4ft Pent Shed is the perfect size for certain locations and can be configured according to your own preferences and how the shed is going to be used.
There's no doubt it's built to top specifications from durable and warp resistant Scandinavian timber that has grown slowly and sustainably. The wood has also been dip treated with a specially formulated preservative containing wax and can be left for a year before being re-treated although it can be painted.
You have lots of choices regarding access which is particularly useful depending on the shed's location. Entry can be from the front or rear, through a single door or double doors. The single door can open to the left or right and the hinges, and all other ironmongery, are galvanized to be rust resistant.
Glazing presents further practical alternatives to really make this shed your own bespoke design. One option is to have no windows at all with the contents of the shed out of sight. But, if you want an interior that's full of light, eight windows can be installed with toughened glass, internally beaded and with PVC sills.
The interior is a dry and inviting space with ample headroom, different sized shelving is available as an accessory and weatherproof shiplap tongue & cladding is an attractive and very efficient way of repelling rainwater. The floor and roof are similarly hardwearing, bitumen saturated felt protects the roof and this has a polyester lining so that rippling and tearing are avoided.
Clearly a remarkably strong structure, the shed has 44mm heavy duty framing and panels that are screwed. Corner braces maintain rigidity and trusses are placed at regular intervals so that the roof doesn't sag. For long term stability, if the shed is placed on grass, soil or gravel, an optional matching base kit is recommended.
Confident of the quality and longevity of this substantial garden shed, the manufacturers offer a ten year guarantee against decay, rot and insect infestation.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 489.6cm (16ft)
- External Depth: 130.8cm (4ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 484.8cm (15ft 11ins)
- Base Depth: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 476cm (15ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 110.2cm (3ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Our quick delivery option is available for delivery in 3 working days after your order has been received - however, we will need to contact you via phone to confirm both the delivery process and a delivery date after receiving your order.
If we are unable to successfully contact you to confirm a 3 working day delivery, then typically, delivery will be made within 7 - 10 working days.
Please allow an extra few more days for parts of Scotland, bank holidays and/or during busy times of the year.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on large lorries, in most instances being an 18-tonne lorry. By placing an order with us, you confirm that there is ample access to the delivery location, with no restricted access to your property and space for the lorry to unload your garden building. If the delivery vehicle cannot access the property for the delivery to take place, the order will be placed on hold, and additional charges will be incurred to either re-deliver on a specialist smaller vehicle or for the order to be cancelled and the structure returned, which will also incur a return and cancellation charge.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question