There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 12 x 4 ft Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
PRE-BLACK FRIDAY MEGA DISCOUNT
Get 20% Off ALL Power Shed Branded Sheds and Log Cabins for a LIMITED TIME
Use Discount Code: POWER20 During Checkout
A Power 12ft x 4ft Pent Shed will be prove to be the ideal size and shape for certain locations and uses. As with all sheds in this range, you can configure the doors and windows so that they exactly meet your needs.
Well appointed with a key lock and rust resistant galvanized metalwork as standard, the shed's modern appearance benefits from the strength and wonderful colour of Scandinavian timber that grows slowly in managed forests to develop enviable warp resistance.
Its natural qualities are enhanced by a specially formulated preservative when dip treated, this contains wax and the shed needs no further treatment during its first year although there is no reason why it can't be painted.
Due to the location and personal preference, a single door that opens to the right or left or double doors can be installed on the rear or front of the shed. Once inside you'll find a welcoming dry space with plenty of headroom.
Cladding consists of shiplap tongue & groove panels, the perfect choice if weather resistance is a priority. Made in the same style are the hardwearing floor, and a roof that is covered by waterproof felt infused with bitumen and with a polyester backing to resist tearing and rippling.
Movement around this long slim shed will be made easier by the presence of six toughened glass windows that are internally beaded and have PVC sills. If you want the contents of the shed to remain hidden or there is no need for light, then you can choose a shed without glazing.
So that your shed withstands bad weather and high winds, it has sturdy 44mm framing and the panels are screwed together, corner braces are fixed to provide rigidity and trusses at regular intervals mean that the roof will not sag over time.
With a ten year guarantee against rot decay and insect infestation, this shed is a long term purchase, which is why investing in a matching base kit for soil, gravel and grass would be a good idea. Useful 30cm shelving is also available that comes in two lengths or can be cut to size.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 370.6cm (12ft 2ins)
- External Depth: 130.8cm (4ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 365.8cm (12ft)
- Base Depth: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 357cm (11ft 9ins)
- Internal Depth: 110.2cm (3ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Our quick delivery option is available for delivery in 3 working days after your order has been received - however, we will need to contact you via phone to confirm both the delivery process and a delivery date after receiving your order.
If we are unable to successfully contact you to confirm a 3 working day delivery, then typically, delivery will be made within 7 - 10 working days.
Please allow an extra few more days for parts of Scotland, bank holidays and/or during busy times of the year.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on large lorries, in most instances being an 18-tonne lorry. By placing an order with us, you confirm that there is ample access to the delivery location, with no restricted access to your property and space for the lorry to unload your garden building. If the delivery vehicle cannot access the property for the delivery to take place, the order will be placed on hold, and additional charges will be incurred to either re-deliver on a specialist smaller vehicle or for the order to be cancelled and the structure returned, which will also incur a return and cancellation charge.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question