There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 10 x 6 ft Security Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Substantially constructed and spaciously designed, the Power 10ft x 6ft Security Pent Shed will prove to be an exceptional place to store expensive domestic items as well as garden equipment and tools.
It will be supplied with a standard single door that can be secured with a 5 pin cylinder lock with a solid brass escutcheon plate. The lock contains a 50mm bolt and can be operated from both sides.
One of the options you have is whether to install the standard single door at the back of the shed or the front and whether it should open to the left or the right. Double doors are an alternative, and these choices represent just how the shed can be customized.
With 44mm x 28mm framing, this is a structure that can withstand bad weather and blustery conditions. Panels are screwed for additional strength and, so that the shed remains rigid, corner braces are fitted.
Walls, floor and roof are shiplap tongue & groove in style, they are weatherproof and water repellent, and the Scandinavian timber is known for its durable and warp resistant qualities. These envied characteristics are enhanced by dip treating the wood in an advanced preservative and no re-treatment is needed for another year.
The high pent roof creates plenty of headroom and four toughened glass windows will introduce useful light into the dry interior while ensuring that all the contents remain hidden from general view.
Hinges and other ironmongery are galvanized for rust resistance and can be fixed in place using anti-vandal screws that are supplied. With a ten year guarantee against rot and decay, the roof is waterproofed with bitumen saturated felt backed by tear resistant polyester.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- High Security Lock Operated From Both Sides
- 50mm Thick Strong Bolt
- Delivered Treated With Special Formula Wood Preserver
- Includes Pre-Fitted 5 Pin Cylinder Lock With 3 Keys
- Includes Internally Beaded Toughened Safety Glass
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Solid Brass Escutcheon Plate
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 311.6cm (10ft 3ins)
- External Depth: 190.8cm (6ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 306.8cm (10ft)
- Base Depth: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 298cm (9ft 9ins)
- Internal Depth: 170.2cm (5ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 11.3cm (1ft 6ins x 4ins)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - November 2020
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 15 - 20 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question