There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 10 x 6 ft Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Offering so much internal space, the 10ft x 6ft Pent Shed has great potential, a versatile garden structure that can be used in so many different ways and configured perfectly to your requirements.
It's a good looking shed built from sustainable northern European timber which has attractive natural colour and hardwearing characteristics. The wood is dip treated using high quality preservative with added wax, so you save time and money by not having to re-treat for twelve months.
The shed's exterior can still be painted if desired and inside the shed you'll discover plentiful headroom, a completely dry space that's ready to be used for a variety of activities as well as storage.
If you require lots of light, then choose the four window option, these are glazed with toughened glass and have PVC sills and internal beading. Alternatively, a windowless version is available with all the contents hidden from view.
Shiplap tongue & groove creates attractive weatherproof cladding and this hardwearing style is also used for the floor and roof which is protected by bitumen infused felt so it breathes but is waterproof. With a polyester lining, the felt shouldn't suffer from rippling or tearing.
A single door, opening either side and fitted with galvanized hinges to prevent rust, can be installed at the back or front, and double doors are also available. Your choice will to some extent depend on the location and for security they have a key lock.
There's no denying that this is a handsomely designed modern shed, it is also very strong with 44mm heavy duty framing, panels that are screwed together and corner braces to ensure the structure remains rigid. The roof is prevented from sagging by regular trusses.
If the shed is positioned on grass, soil, or gravel, a matching base kit will prove to be a useful investment and 30cm shelving comes in two sizes, 4ft or 6ft, and can also be cut to any required length. Whatever options you choose will not affect the ten year guarantee against rot, decay and insect infestation.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Toughened Glass Windows (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 311.6cm (10ft 4ins)
- External Depth: 190.8cm (6ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 306.8cm (10ft)
- Base Depth: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 298cm (9ft 9ins)
- Internal Depth: 170.2cm (5ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - 3rd March 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 30 - 40 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question