There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
The Tuscany EVO 200 7 x 5 ft Shed from Shire benefits from an attractive style and durable body. A virtually maintenance free approach to outdoor storage.
Simple to install at home following simple instructions, the Tuscany EVO 200 offers ample space for storing a wide variety of items including tools, garden equipment and furniture.
The roof has a typical Italian style tiled appearance and is made from weatherproof ABS plastic. The double doors feature two pre-glazed plastic window panels, black antique style hinges and a padlockable bolt to secure it when not in use.
The walls are made from 22mm PVC and there's a 45mm thick tiled floor that's strong, clean and durable, manufactured from recycled plastics and resin.
All in all, the impressive Tuscany EVO 200 shed store is good looking with an elegant colour scheme and perfect for keeping your garden items dry, clean and secure.
Tuscany Shed Features:
- Stylish Cream & Brown Small Storage Shed
- Sturdy 22mm PVC Plastic Walls
- Strong ABS Plastic Italian-Style Roof
- Two Mini Skylights Above the Door
- Double Padlockable Doors with Pre-Glazed Plastic Windows
- Waterproof, Rot Proof & UV Resistant
- Simple Home Assembly with Full Instructions
- Convenient "Pick a Day" Carrier Service (tracking details sent after order dispatch)
- Includes 45mm Thick Resin Tiled Floor
- Includes 10 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Nominal Size: 7ft Wide by 5ft Deep
- External Width: 7ft 3ins (220cm)
- External Depth: 5ft 11ins (181cm)
- External Height: 7ft 1ins (217cm)
- Internal Width: 6ft 6ins (198cm)
- Internal Depth: 5ft 2ins (158.5cm)
- Internal Height: 6ft 11ins (210cm)
- Ridge Height: 7ft 1ins (217cm)
- Eaves Height: 5ft 11ins (181cm)
- Door Height: 5ft 8ins (173cm)
- Door Width: 3ft 3ins (98.4cm)
- Base Size Req: 7ft 3ins (220cm) x 5ft 11.5ins (181cm)
- Wall Thickness: 22mm
- Floor Thickness: 45mm
- Weight: 132kg
Important Covid-19 Update - Tuesday 2nd June 2020
Delivery timeframes have temporarily increased to 30 - 40 working days.
Due to new government restrictions following the Covid-19 outbreak, we can not currently offer any installation services on this range.
Fast Delivery within England, Wales & Mainland Scotland.
Delivery is normally within 5 Working Days for In Stock products but may be slightly longer to Scotland. Unfortunately, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot deliver Shire branded products to Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands, Isles or to the following postcodes; BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, PA20-78, PH19-44, ZE.
Delivery will typically be made within 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year.
The designated carrier will contact you in order to book a delivery date from future available delivery dates. From then on, you will receive a tracking link so that you can follow your delivery online, as well as receive text message updates if a mobile phone number is provided during checkout.
Vehicles We Use
Items are usually delivered on a 3.5 tonne lorry via a 3rd party carrier. Should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the large nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location or driveway. We cannont commit to drivers carrying these items inside your home or through to a back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable. Goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question