There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
The Tuscany EVO 120 4 x 4 ft Shed from Shire is compact and stylish, the perfect store for a small to medium sized garden.
It's strong, waterproof and ideal for storing a wide variety of items including folding chairs and children's toys plus any other items that might be cluttering the outside of your home.
Made from sturdy ABS plastic, the waterproof Italian style roof has reinforced metal braces. Double doors have two pre-glazed plastic window panels, black antique style hinges and a bolt that can be secured with a padlock.
The walls are crafted from 22mm thick PVC, which is sturdy and weatherproof, and the 45mm thick tiled hardwearing floor is made from recycled plastics and resin.
Overall, the Tuscany EVO 120 could be called small but perfectly formed, with its elegant colour scheme and excellent build quality, it offers very practical storage space for your valuable possessions.
Tuscany Shed Features:
- Stylish Cream & Brown Small Storage Shed
- Sturdy 22mm PVC Plastic Walls
- Strong ABS Plastic Italian-Style Roof with Metal Bracing
- Mini Skylight Above the Door
- Double Padlockable Doors with Pre-Glazed Plastic Windows
- Waterproof, Rot Proof & UV Resistant
- Simple Home Assembly with Full Instructions
- Convenient "Pick a Day" Carrier Service (tracking details sent after order dispatch)
- Includes 45mm Thick Resin Tiled Floor
- Includes 10-Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Nominal Size: 4ft Wide by 4ft Deep
- External Width: 4ft 6ins (137cm)
- External Depth: 4ft 9ins (144cm)
- External Height: 7ft 0ins (214cm)
- Internal Width: 3ft 10ins (116cm)
- Internal Depth: 3ft 10ins (116cm)
- Internal Height: 6ft 10ins (208cm)
- Ridge Height: 7ft 0ins (214cm)
- Eaves Height: 5ft 11ins (181cm)
- Door Height: 5ft 8ins (173cm)
- Door Width: 3ft 3ins (98.4cm)
- Base Size Req: 4ft 6ins (137cm) x 4ft 9ins (144cm)
- Wall Thickness: 22mm
- Floor Thickness: 45mm
- Weight: 70kg
Important Covid-19 Update - Tuesday 2nd June 2020
Delivery timeframes have temporarily increased to 30 - 40 working days.
Due to new government restrictions following the Covid-19 outbreak, we can not currently offer any installation services on this range.
Fast Delivery within England, Wales & Mainland Scotland.
Delivery is normally within 5 Working Days for In Stock products but may be slightly longer to Scotland. Unfortunately, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot deliver Shire branded products to Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands, Isles or to the following postcodes; BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, PA20-78, PH19-44, ZE.
Delivery will typically be made within 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year.
The designated carrier will contact you in order to book a delivery date from future available delivery dates. From then on, you will receive a tracking link so that you can follow your delivery online, as well as receive text message updates if a mobile phone number is provided during checkout.
Vehicles We Use
Items are usually delivered on a 3.5 tonne lorry via a 3rd party carrier. Should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the large nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location or driveway. We cannont commit to drivers carrying these items inside your home or through to a back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable. Goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question