There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest Retreat 5 x 8 ft Redwood Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The Forest Retreat 5ft x 8ft Redwood Shed is the larger of two superbly specified and well built structures whose unique style will be a marvellous enhancement for any garden.
Lovely redwood lap board cladding can be grey, green or cream in colour, and is complemented by a high pitched roof which is covered by Canadian red cedar shingles to complete the shed's distinctive appearance.
Entry is through a glazed single door which is fitted with a rim lock for security, the interior is full of light as there are also four side windows, two are fixed and the others open to refresh the interior's very pleasant ambiance.
You'll notice that the floor and roof are made up of tongue & groove boards, not the solid board you'll find in cheaper sheds, and this is an indication of the high quality workmanship that has gone into the retreat's construction.
The price of the shed includes installation, and you can be certain that all the timber that Forest use is from a sustainable source and pressure treated to ensure a long life free from rot or decay.
Retreat 5x8 Shed Features:
- High Quality Redwood Lap Board
- Beautiful Hand Built Building
- Exceptionally High Quality Workspace
- Strong & Sturdy Timber Boarded Floor
- Roof Finished With Canadian Red Cedar Shingles
- Tongue & Groove Roof and Floor
- Rim Lock For Security
- Steeply Pitched Roof Gives Distinct Style
- 2 Opening & 2 Fixed Windows Glazed With 4mm Toughened Glass
- Made In The UK From FSC Certified Timber
- Available In A Choice Of 3 Paint Finishes
- Pressure Treated Against Rot
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Includes Installation By Professional Installers
- Overall Height: 250cm (8ft 2ins)
- Height To Eaves: 170cm (5ft 7ins)
- Overall Width: 174cm (5ft 9ins)
- Overall Depth: 257cm (8ft 5ins)
- Base Width: 150cm (5ft)
- Base Depth: 241cm (7ft 11ins)
- Door Size: 174cm x 65cm (5ft 9ins x 2ft 2ins)
- Door Opening Height: 175cm (5ft 9ins)
- Door Opening Width: 66cm (2ft 2ins)
- Framing Size: 45mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 10mm
- Glazing Thickness: 4mm
- Window Size: 66cm x 34cm (2ft 2ins x 1ft 1in)
- Roof Thickness: 12mm
- Floor Thickness: 12mm
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
Inclusive delivery and installation is limited to UK Mainland. A suitable, flat and level base must be prepared prior to the delivery and installation.
Delivery will typically be made within 4 - 6 weeks due to this product being handmade. working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question