There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 7 x 5 ft Overlap Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: OPP75HD EAN: 5013053152232
Pent roofed sheds are always worth considering, as the headroom at the front next to the windows is so generous. This Overlap 7ft x 5ft Shed is typical of the style and very popular with our customers.
The shed's appearance is particularly pleasing, with square cut mixed softwood cladding that has been pressure treated. That means no rot or decay for a guaranteed fifteen years, and you don't have to re-treat it periodically with preservative.
You'll notice that the double window is glazed with polycarbonate. Excellent for letting through the maximum amount of sunlight, resistant to yellowing, it also doesn't become brittle with age.
The interior is very pleasant and dry as the sheet material roof has a waterproof black sand felt covering. Very durable flooring is installed, made from pressure treated board.
Security is an important factor, and Forest have addressed this by bracing and strengthening the door with 'Z' framing. The door has a hasp & staple latch and the hinges are hidden. It's also worth bearing in mind that the glazing is unbreakable and fixed into place with security screws.
Overlap 7x5 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Self-assembly is made easy with the instructions that are included
- Complete with one door and two windows
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pressure treated timber, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 15 years
- No need to retreat; cost-effective and time-saving
Overlap 7x5 Shed Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 203cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height to Eaves: 178cm (5ft 10ins)
- Overall Width: 209cm (6ft 10ins)
- Overall Depth: 155cm (5ft 1in)
- Base Width: 204cm (6ft 8ins)
- Base Depth: 141cm (4ft 7ins)
- Door Opening Height: 164cm (5ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 65cm (2ft 2ins)
- Door Size: 171cm (5ft 7ins) x 66cm (2ft 2ins)
- Window Size: 67cm (2ft 2ins) x 56cm (1ft 10ins)
- Framing Size: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 7mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 16mm
- Weight: 165kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 25cm x 205cm x 204cm
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
This nationwide service is conducted by our skilled Forest installation teams at an agreed time which is convenient for you. Please note that this service is assembly only. It does NOT include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings. Home delivery and assembly is excluded in the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR and ZE. Installation will not happen on the day of delivery, a separate date for installation will be arranged.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question