Forest 7 x 5 ft Overlap Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Pent roofed sheds are always worth considering, as the headroom at the front next to the windows is so generous. This Overlap 7ft x 5ft Shed is typical of the style and very popular with our customers.
The shed's appearance is particularly pleasing, with square cut mixed softwood cladding that has been pressure treated. That means no rot or decay for a guaranteed fifteen years, and you don't have to re-treat it periodically with preservative.
You'll notice that the double window is glazed with polycarbonate. Excellent for letting through the maximum amount of sunlight, resistant to yellowing, it also doesn't become brittle with age.
The interior is very pleasant and dry as the sheet material roof has a waterproof black sand felt covering. Very durable flooring is installed, made from pressure treated board.
Security is an important factor, and Forest have addressed this by bracing and strengthening the door with 'Z' framing. The door has a hasp & staple latch and the hinges are hidden. It's also worth bearing in mind that the glazing is unbreakable and fixed into place with security screws.
Overlap 7x5 Shed Features:
- Made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move
- Improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Smooth planed barge boards & decorative finial
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Overlap 7x5 Shed Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 201cm (6ft 7ins)
- Height to Eaves: 174cm (5ft 9ins)
- Overall Width: 226cm (7ft 5ins)
- Overall Depth: 169cm (5ft 7ins)
- Base Width: 219cm (7ft 2ins)
- Base Depth: 154cm (5ft)
- Door Opening Height: 164cm (5ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 59cm (1ft 11ins)
- Door Size: 169cm (5ft 7ins) x 58cm (1ft 11ins)
- Window Size: 57.7cm (1ft 11ins) x 57.5cm (1ft 11ins)
- Framing Size: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 7mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 14mm
- Weight: 182kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 40cm x 155cm x 183cm
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
We offer free delivery within mainland UK on our Forest Sheds. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver outside of mainland UK.
Delivery will typically be made within 7 - 10 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
If you have purchased an installation service with us, available on selected Forest branded sheds, structures and buildings then this is completed after successful delivery of the product and is generally completed with 1 - 3 weeks following. After successful delivery, you will be contacted directly by the installers to book in an installation date. Please ensure that you have checked the delivery for all components and keep in a safe, dry place until the installation occurs.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Overall Rating 5 / 5 Based On 1 Reviews
Delivery 5 / 5
Quality 5 / 5
Price 5 / 5
Very easy to erect and very pleased with end results
I erected my shed one afternoon all by myself and found it very easy to build. The next day we had a heavy rain storm and I took great comfort from sitting inside it. The shed feels very solid and look forward to many decades of use out of it.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question