There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
TMC (Tropical Marine Centre) pioneered the development of the UV Cleansing system and has manufactured them since the late 1970's. This UV30 Watt Pro Clear Advantage works by halting the reproduction of algae.
The ultraviolet radiation at a wavelength of 254 nanometers is extremely effective in doing so. At the heart of this UV30 is an ultraviolet lamp sealed inside a quartz sleeve. As water is pumped through the unit, ultraviolet light from the lamp destroys the green, single celled water borne algae (which makes garden ponds murky and unattractive), this UV30 will leave the water crystal clear.
- The benefit of this UV30 is that there is no adverse effect on sensitive plant and pond life.
- The UV30 is easy to use with translucent hose connectors which glow to show that the UV30 lamp is working.
- The UV30 is designed for long life.
- The Maximum Pond Size of the UV30 is 13500 Litres.
- Max Flow Rate: 13,500 lph / 3,000 gph
- The Pro Clear Ultima unit is supplied with two universal hosetailes to take 1", 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" flexible pipe.
Fast Free UK Delivery on orders over £60.00.*
Smaller orders under £60.00 are subject to a £4.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 2 - 3 working days but may be extended during peak times.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £7.95*
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
*Extra charges or restrictions will apply to certain UK postcodes. These include parts of Scotland, The Highlands, Northern Ireland and offshore Isles. Please note Next Day delivery is not available to these locations. Please click here for a full list of postcode exclusions and contact us today for a personalised quote.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question