There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Hozelock Bioforce Revolution 9000 Pressurised Pond Filter
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 1353 EAN: 5010646055130
The Hozelock Bioforce Revolution 9000 can filter a pond up 9000 litres with fish and without up to 18000 litres which is very impressive.
To clean you simply switch the diversion switch on top to waste then us the winding handle attached to the top allows for the foam cubes to be moved around and rinsed by pond water which prevents any removal of friendly bacteria. Once the water is running clear again you can switch back to pond on your diversion switch.
This easy cleaning system means no more dirty hands when cleaning out your pond filter!
Hozelock Bioforce 9000 Specs:
- For ponds up to 18000 litres (3960 gallons) without fish.
- For ponds up to 9000 litres (1980 gallons) with fish.
- 24 Watt PLL UVC lamp.
- 25-40mm inlet and outlets.
- Recommended pump size of 6000 litres (1320 gallons) per hour.
- Winding handle for cleaning and diversion valve.
- Kaldnes K3 filter media and foam cubes.
- Dimensions including handle: 385mm diameter x 545mm height.
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question