How much tastier your cooking will become when the Norlog medium herb wheel is placed conveniently near your kitchen door, filled to the brim with fresh and exciting herb varieties.
You can then pick fresh herbs when they are needed, which is far better than going to the supermarket and leaving them in the fridge. Complete with six compartments in order to grow a variety of your favourite herbs.
A unique design means assembly can take under 30 minutes and everything's included to install your planter in no time at all. Manufactured from pressure-treated timber sourced from well-managed Swedish forests, the wheel carries a 10-year anti-rot guarantee.
- Fast & Easy Assembly to Create a Practical Herb Planter
- Hexagonal Shaped Planter with Six Dividers
- Ideal for Growing Herbs or Small Growing Plants
- Pressure-Treated Swedish Timber For Long Life
- 10 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Overall Height: 20cm (8ins)
- Overall Width: 122cm (4ft)
- Main Log Frame Thickness: 7.5cm x 5cm (3" x 2")
If you're looking for something a little smaller, downgrade to the small herb wheel instead, still with six dividers for plenty of herbs!
This Norlog medium herb wheel does not come with a base and so is designed to be placed straight onto a grass, compacted soil or cleared area of the garden to then be filled with your preferred compost or soil mixture.