There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest Xtend 2.5+ Garden Building
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
There's no doubt that working from home has gained in popularity with garden offices such as the Forest Xtend 2.5+, the premium version of the standard Xtend 2.5 offering an 8ft by 9ft garden building that's both attractive in appearance and practical.
A good-looking and versatile addition to any garden, this energy-efficient building is built using structural insulating panels, and the double glazed UPVC door and windows ensure that the interior is both warm and full of light - this leads to the building staying cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, for all year round use no matter how cold our British weather gets! In addition, in this version, one of the windows can be half-opened to allow a cooling breeze during the summer. All while having easy access through the single door, which is fitted with a 7-point multi-lock mechanism for security.
Tongue & groove cladding weatherproofs the outside of the cabin, with wood that has been kiln-dried for a long life span and can be painted to complement your garden design. Step inside and you'll find the walls and ceiling are also cladded, this time with primed MDF panels, that are also ready to be painted in your chosen colour.
The cabin is perfectly dry and welcoming with the flat pent roof being waterproofed by highly durable 1.2mm thick EPDM rubber, which won't tear or blister and has a mammoth 50-year life expectancy. The cabin itself has a 15-year structural guarantee and is manufactured in the UK.
- Modern-Design 8ft x 9ft Home Office Garden Building
- Pre-Insulated To Stay Cooler In The Summer & Warmer In The Winter
- Ready-to-Paint Inside & Out to Personalise To Your Taste & Use
- UPVC Doors & Windows with Double Glazing Safety Glass
- Super Thick 117mm Walls Combining SIPs Panels, Cladding & Cavities
- Wall & Roof Cavity For Easy Installation of Lights & Electrics (Parts Not Included)
- Guaranteed To Last with Forest's 15-Year Structural Guarantee
- Core Walls: 97mm Thick Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs)
- External Cladding: 15mm Thick Timber Cladding Panels Cut To Size
- Internal Cladding: 9mm Primed MDF Cladding Panels Cut To Size
- Internal Floor: 97mm Thick Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) with 11mm MDF Topper
- Pent Roof: 100mm Insulation with EPDM 1.2mm Black Rubber Liner & Grey Fascias
- Single Door: On The Front with 7-Point Lock & Ultion Three-Star Security Barrel
- Windows: One Fixed at Front & One Side ½ Openable
- Overall Height: 250cm (8ft 2ins)
- Overall Width: 254cm (8ft 4ins)
- Overall Depth: 290cm (9ft 6ins)
- Base Width: 253cm (8ft 4ins)
- Base Depth: 250cm (8ft 2ins)
- Height To Eaves: 240cm (7ft 10ins)
- Internal Height: 207cm (6ft 9ins)
- Internal Width: 217cm (7ft 1in)
- Internal Depth: 215cm (7ft)
- Door Opening Height: 195cm (6ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 75cm (2ft 6ins)
- External Wall Cladding: 15mm
- Internal Wall Cladding: 9mm
- Roof Thickness: 122mm (100mm Insulation + 11mm Inner/Outer Boards)
- Floor Thickness: 108mm (97mm SIP Panel + 11mm MDF Cladding)
- Double Glazing Thickness: 28mm (4mm Pane, 20mm Air Gap, 4mm Pane)
- Door UPVC: uPVC Reinforced 5 Chamber
- Window UPVC: uPVC 5 Chamber
- UPVC Colour: Anthracite Grey with White Interior
- Weight: 1600kg
- Brand: Forest
- Model: XTEND2.5P
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 20 - 30 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
If you have purchased an installation service with us, available on selected Forest branded sheds, structures and buildings then this is completed after successful delivery of the product and is generally completed with 2 - 4 weeks following. After successful delivery, you will be contacted directly by the installers to book in an installation date. Please ensure that you have checked the delivery for all components and keep in a safe, dry place until the installation occurs.
Please note that this service is assembly only. It does not include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings.
Installation/assembly is excluded in the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR, ZE, and any other offshore islands, highlands, or countries.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question