There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Palram Harmony 6x10 Greenhouse in Green
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 701629 EAN: 7290103110871
LIMITED TIME ACCESSORY OFFER
Receive a FREE Shelf Unit with selected Palram Sheds
The 6 foot wide by 10 foot deep (with forest green colour finish) Palram Harmony greenhouse is a modern and compact looking design with plenty of space for starting off your seedlings and growing those flowers and veg plants.
Crafted with an Aluminium frame, the greenhouse boasts a sturdy rust-free infrastructure that's still pretty lightweight to make installation as easy a possible for amateur or novice gardeners. Glazing panels make use of Palram's sliding assembly feature which lets you easily slide the crystal clear panels into the framing without the need for any fiddly or small locking parts.
The glazing used for the Harmony range is made from polycarbonate, a "virtually unbreakable" material that unlike glass is resistant against shattering. Its clear just like glass but is able to repel 100% of harmful UV exposure from the sun but still allows the natural warmth and goodness into your greenhouse to promote healthy plant growth.
Included with your greenhouse are a few accessories that would normally cost you extra with other similar greenhouse brands. These include a galvanised steel base frame kit in which to improve the overall stability and make setup more efficient. A roof vent window which can be manually opened to change the temperature and humidity inside and a compact guttering system along the roof frame which can conveniently collect water into a compatible water butt or container, ready for you to re-use to feed your plants with.
Harmony 6x10 Greenhouse Features:
- Virtually Unbreakable Crystal Clear Panels
- Rust Resistant Aluminium Frame - Powder Coated Forest Green
- Galvanised Steel Base Framing
- One Manual Vent Windows to Aid Ventilation
- Built-in and Compact Gutter System to Channel Water Collection
- Simple Assembly with Palram's Sliding Panel System
- 5 Year Palram Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Total Width: 185cm / 72.75ins
- Total Depth: 310cm / 122ins
- Total Height: 209cm / 82.25ins
- Eaves Height: 127cm / 50ins
- Width: 56.5cm / 22.2ins
- Height: 171cm / 67.75ins
- Total Boxes: Two
- Box One Dimensions: 323cm x 18.5cm x 10.5cm
- Box Two Dimensions: 120cm x 62cm x 11cm
Please Note: Staging, shelving and flooring as seen pictured is not included as standard and is for demonstration purposes only.
Delivery is normally completed within 7-10 working days, however larger models (carports) may take up to 14 working days.
Products are dispatched direct from the manufacturer and delivered flat-packed to the nearest suitable drop-off location outside your home. Courier's are unable to carry the product into your property or garden.
Where We Deliver To
Delivery to the majority of Mainland UK is included in the price, however an added delivery charge will apply to the following areas:
- Scottish Highlands: AB31-AB38, AB41-AB56, FK19-FK21, IV1, IV3-IV56
- Scottish Islands: KW, ZE and HS
- Offshore Islands: GY, JE, TR21-TR25, KA27-KA28, PA20-PA78, PH9, PH15-PH44
- Northern Ireland: All Postcodes
- Isle of Man: IM1-IM9
For a personalised quote please contact us here.
Please Note: A collection charge may be applicable for Palram product returns.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question