There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Palram Yukon 11 x 9 ft Grey Polycarbonate Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The Yukon 11ft x 9ft Grey Polycarbonate Shed is extremely practical, so if you need functional storage shed that's spacious and weatherproof, this should probably be your first choice.
Hardwearing polycarbonate panels are virtually maintenance-free, there's no need for any preservative and, because they are UV resistant, their colour won't fade and there's no chance of blistering or cracking.
There's a strong corrosion-resistant aluminium frame and a galvanized steel base plinth, an optional heavy-duty floor can be installed and you enter the shed through wide double doors that can be padlocked for security.
Unique skylights developed by Palram let through plenty of natural light into the bright interior so moving around the shed is trouble-free and everything inside is very adequately protected from adverse weather.
Assembly is remarkably simple and, as fire-resistant materials are used, this impressive structure is ideal for caravan parks and similar locations where safe secure storage is required.
Yukon 11x9 Features:
- Large Storage Area with a Modern Dark Grey Finish
- Virtually Unbreakable Polycarbonate Panels
- Durable and Rust-Free Aluminium Frame
- Unique Skylight Roof Panels Let Natural Light Inside
- Double Padlockable Doors (padlock not included)
- Anchoring Points to Secure to the Ground (anchor bolts not included)
- Protected Against Harsh Weather and 100% UV Rays
- Maintenance Free - No Painting, No Rust, No Rot!
- Fire Resistant Material Ideal for Caravan Parks
- Optional Heavy-Duty WPC (Wood Polymer Composite) Floor Available
- Includes Galvanised Steel Base Plinth
- Includes 15-Year Limited Warranty
- Wind Resistance: 100km/hr | 62ml/hr
- Snow Load: 75kg/m² | 15lbs/ft²
- Height: 252cm (8ft 3ins)
- Width: 332cm (10ft 11ins)
- Depth: 271cm (8ft 11ins)
- Height To Eaves: 181cm (5ft 11ins)
- Base Width: 307.3cm (10ft 1in)
- Base Depth: 257cm (8ft 5ins)
- Internal Height: 243cm (8ft)
- Internal Width: 302cm (9ft 11ins)
- Internal Depth: 252cm (8ft 3ins)
- Door Height: 178cm (5ft 10ins)
- Door Width: 242cm (7ft 11ins)
- Roof Thickness: 9mm
- Wall Thickness: 10mm
Select Your Options
Please Choose Your Floor Requirements
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Please select the delivery option below which relates to your delivery postcode and area.
£1,199.99 inc. VAT
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland England and Wales.
Delivery to other areas is product dependent. Please see the delivery options above.
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to the Republic of Ireland or any other country outside of the areas mentioned about due to restrictions with the delivery courier.
Delivery will typically be made within 5 - 10 working days (large items may be slightly longer) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question