There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Asgard Asgas 19kg Gas Bottle Store
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ASGGAS38
The Asgard Asgas gas bottle store has been tailor-made for the storage of two 19kg propane gas bottles and is perfect for static caravans, mobile homes, rural retreats, lodges, and domestic/industrial use.
All Asgas units have been designed and selected as 'Calor Choice' products and are made to the highest of standards with heavy gauge steel panels, a tough steel floor, and a door with a utility company style lock that can be hinged on either side.
There's a security rail at the rear if you prefer to chain your bottles and a top rail that perfectly fits a regulator that can be inspected by opening the top hatch.
The storage unit will arrive readily assembled, it carries a ten-year guarantee and is available in three colors (ivory, green or modern grey).
Asgard Gas Storage Features:
- Gas Store Suitable for 2x 19kg Gas Bottles
- Made from Heavy Gauge Galvanised Steel Panels
- Vented Sides and Open Back for Ventilation
- Designed in Conjunction with Calor Gas
- Lockable Door Hingable on the Left or Right
- Openable Top Hatch for Quick Inspection of Regulator
- Includes Utility Company Style Lock - Allows Gas Suppliers to Gain Entry
- Includes Security Rail to Chain & Secure Bottles
- Includes Pre-Drilled Top Rail, Suitable for a Regulator
- Includes Integral Metal Floor Base
- Available In Three Colour Options - See Below
- BS476-7 and BS476-6 Compliant
- Delivered Fully Assembled & Ready To Use
- 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Width: 813mm (2ft 7ins)
- Depth: 483mm (1ft 6ins)
- Height: 1016mm (3ft 3ins)
- Weight: 30kg (66lbs)
- Base Size: 880mm x 500mm
This product has been designed and construction approved in conjunction with CALOR and complies with the following BS standards and LPG codes of practice.
- BS476-7 Manufactured from Non-combustible class 1 material. BS476-6 Non-propagation of Fire
- LPG Code of Practice 24, Part 6.1.2. Use of LPG cylinders at residential premises. Cylinder housing construction for outdoor use.
- LPG Code of Practice 7, appendix G, section 2. Storage of full and empty cylinders. Cabinet or cupboard used for the storage of LPG.
Fast Free Delivery to the majority of mainland England, Wales & Scotland.
Free delivery applies to the majority of mainland England, Wales and Scotland postcodes. However, extra charges will apply to remote areas as deemed by our delivery carrier, unfortunately, we have no control over these extra charges as these products are delivered via a special delivery team.
Postcodes deemed as a remote area include: AB, IV, KW, TR and will incur an additional delivery charge as per the delivery options on the product page.
Unfortunately, Asgard products can not be delivered to any offshore isles or islands including Isle of Wight/Man, Northern Irelands or the Republic of Ireland.
Delivery may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question