The Trimetals Storeguard is designed to house your garden tools and accessories in a secure, easy to use and stylish manner.
Available in either the original and classic two-tone green colour finish, a cream coloured version is also available, so whether the store is for your garden or caravan or holiday home site, it's sure to fit in perfectly!
Designed and made in the UK to an exceptional standard of workmanship, quality fixings and plenty of storage options make the Storeguard a perennial favourite. PVC coated galvanised steel panels are maintenance free and come complete with a 25 year corrosion free guarantee.
With simple installation at home, each store comes complete with detailed instructions to ensure that you can start using your new storage unit as soon as possible.
- Available in Two-Tone Green or Cream Colour Options
- Spring Assisted Opening Action
- PVC-Coated Galvanised Steel Panels
- Stainless Steel Exterior Fittings and Fixings
- Two Secure Padlock Points on the Sides as Standard
- Fire Resistant with Included Certificate of Conformity
- Maintenance Free Construction
- 25-year Panel Guarantee
- External Height: 113cm (44½ins)
- External Width: 196cm (77ins)
- External Depth: 89cm (35ins)
- Internal Back Height: 109cm (43ins)
- Internal Front Height: 89cm (35ins)
- Internal Width: 180cm (71ins)
- Internal Depth: 84cm (33ins)
- Weight: 52kg
The StoreGuard conforms to the National Building Regulations and has been approved for the below British Standards.
- Class 0 - Fire rating in accordance with tests carried out to BS476: Part 6 (Fire Propagation)
- Class1 - Rating part 7 (Surface Spread of Flames).
Please Note: Images may show additional accessories such as wooden flooring which is not included as standard, but available to add to your order using the options below.
|Internal Height Back: