OASE has an issue with murky ponds! BITRON C range clarifiers effectively fight algae with intelligent UVC technology. Pathogens and bacteria are safely reduced through the UVC radiation.
- All Bitron devices have well-designed bypass technology. This allows individual adjustment of the water flow which is routed over the UVC bulb via the throttle handle. This makes it possible to set the optimal flow rate. Whether swimming pond, garden biotope, or fish and koi pond – Bitron devices are an ideal fit for any pond.
- Algae, fish waste, and other pond pollutants can reduce the UVC radiation. The unique and integrated cleaning mechanism of the Bitron C range ensures simple, fast, and permanent cleaning of the UVC light source. This guarantees your customers the sustainable effect of the UVC radiation – for untroubled satisfaction.
- Integrated magnets protect the system from dangerous lime deposits. Lime that is in the water can assume a crystalline form under the thermal development of the UVC light. These aggressive lime structures can destroy the bulb or block the rotor in the pump. The permanent magnets of the OASE Bitron clarifier prevent these crystals from forming through magnetic treatment of the water. This protects the pond as well as the filtration system and guarantees the unusually long service life of the OASE components.
- All Bitron range UVC clarifiers are equipped with an indicator light or a control window. Thus the function of the UVC bulb can be checked at any time.
- The light tubes should be changed after every 10,000 hours of operation, to guarantee the full-strength capacity of the UVC light waves.
- With the performance they offer, Bitron UVC clarifiers are a valuable component in OASE BIOsys filter systems.
The Product Advantages:
- All UVC clarifiers have an automatic cleaning system, which ensures that the full output of the light is effectively used.
- Unique combination of UVC light and permanent magnets
- The permanent magnet prevents the calcification of important pump and filter parts
- The UVC light flocculates green algae thus facilitating the filtering process and destroying pathogens.
- Visual function control.
- They are easy to mount on the Proficlear modular filter and on the Biotec filters
- Suitable for ponds up to 75,000 litres without fish
- Suitable for ponds up to 37,500 litres with fish
- Suitable for ponds up to 19,000 litres with Koi
- Dimensions mm (l x w x h) 731 x 216 x 201
- Cable Length 5m
- Guarantee 2 year
- Flow Through (litres per hour) 9000 l/h
- Inlet special adapter 3/4" - 2"
- Outlet (x2) 1" - 1 1/2"
- Operation indicator Control Window
- Connection to Biotec 5-36 + Proficlear
- UVC Power 72
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK on orders over £60.00.
We offer free mainland UK delivery on orders over £60.00. Smaller orders under £60.00 are subject to a £6.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year.
Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Offshore Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £9.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Overall Rating 5 / 5 Based On 1 Reviews
Delivery 5 / 5
Quality 5 / 5
Price 5 / 5
Working well, nice and light . We had a piece of tube not in package which was optional, rang no probs they put in post excellent customer service
I have recently bought a second hand Bitron 72. I bought two 36watt 4 pin bulbs before using the item, but find that when using the clarifier, the blue light goes off after about an hour. I have tried it with two different pond pumps, the electric fuse does not blow and, if I turn the switch off for a few seconds and then turn it back on, it will again show the blue light. I wonder if you can give me any information as to why this may be happening.We Replied:
Dear Sylvia Thank you for your question. Are the bulbs tight in the unit? Sometimes with the Bitron if the lamps are not properly in place they can switch off. It may also be a faulty ballast but without seeing it, it's hard to say. You're more than welcome to bring it into our store for us to inspect and diagnose the problem. Our address is 211 Chester Road, Sutton Coldfield, B73 5BD. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Andy HobsonMonday 28th, April, 2014
Do you sell the rubber washers that fit on the two ends going from the filter box to the UV?We Replied:
Dear Ken Mcbride Thank you for your question. You can find them as part 22 if you follow this link: https://www.gardensite.co.uk/aquatics/oase-biotec-51-101-filter-spares.htm Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Dan EvertonTuesday 22nd, May, 2018
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question