There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
UVC clarifying devices BITRON C
OASE has an issue with murky ponds! BITRON C range clarifiers effectively fight algae with intelligent UVC technology. Pathogens and bacteria are safely reduced through the UVC radiation.
- All Bitron devices have well-designed bypass technology. This allows individual adjustment of the water flow which is routed over the UVC bulb via the throttle handle. This makes it possible to set the optimal flow rate. Whether swimming pond, garden biotope, or fish and koi pond – Bitron devices are an ideal fit for any pond.
- Algae, fish waste, and other pond pollutants can reduce the UVC radiation. The unique and integrated cleaning mechanism of the Bitron C range ensures simple, fast, and permanent cleaning of the UVC light source. This guarantees your customers the sustainable effect of the UVC radiation – for untroubled satisfaction.
- ntegrated magnets protect the system from dangerous lime deposits. Lime that is in the water can assume a crystalline form under the thermal development of the UVC light. These aggressive lime structures can destroy the bulb or block the rotor in the pump. The permanent magnets of the OASE Bitron clarifier prevent these crystals from forming through magnetic treatment of the water. This protects the pond as well as the filtration system and guarantees the unusually long service life of the OASE components.
- All Bitron range UVC clarifiers are equipped with an indicator light or a control window. Thus the function of the UVC bulb can be checked at any time.
- The light tubes should be changed after every 10,000 hours of operation, to guarantee the full-strength capacity of the UVC light waves.
- With the performance they offer, Bitron UVC clarifiers are a valuable component in OASE BIOsys filter systems.
The product advantages:
- All UVC clarifiers have an automatic cleaning system, which ensures that the full output of the light is effectively used.
- Unique combination of UVC light and permanent magnets
- The permanent magnet prevents the calcification of important pump and filter parts
- The UVC light flocculates green algae thus facilitating the filtering process and destroying pathogens.
- Visual function control.
- They are easy to mount on the Proficlear modular filter and on the Biotec filters
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question