There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
UVC clarifying devices BITRON C
OASE has an issue with murky ponds! BITRON C range clarifiers effectively fight algae with intelligent UVC technology. Pathogens and bacteria are safely reduced through the UVC radiation.
- All Bitron devices have well-designed bypass technology. This allows individual adjustment of the water flow which is routed over the UVC bulb via the throttle handle. This makes it possible to set the optimal flow rate. Whether swimming pond, garden biotope, or fish and koi pond – Bitron devices are an ideal fit for any pond.
- Algae, fish waste, and other pond pollutants can reduce the UVC radiation. The unique and integrated cleaning mechanism of the Bitron C range ensures simple, fast, and permanent cleaning of the UVC light source. This guarantees your customers the sustainable effect of the UVC radiation – for untroubled satisfaction.
- ntegrated magnets protect the system from dangerous lime deposits. Lime that is in the water can assume a crystalline form under the thermal development of the UVC light. These aggressive lime structures can destroy the bulb or block the rotor in the pump. The permanent magnets of the OASE Bitron clarifier prevent these crystals from forming through magnetic treatment of the water. This protects the pond as well as the filtration system and guarantees the unusually long service life of the OASE components.
- All Bitron range UVC clarifiers are equipped with an indicator light or a control window. Thus the function of the UVC bulb can be checked at any time.
- The light tubes should be changed after every 10,000 hours of operation, to guarantee the full-strength capacity of the UVC light waves.
- With the performance they offer, Bitron UVC clarifiers are a valuable component in OASE BIOsys filter systems.
The product advantages:
- All UVC clarifiers have an automatic cleaning system, which ensures that the full output of the light is effectively used.
- Unique combination of UVC light and permanent magnets
- The permanent magnet prevents the calcification of important pump and filter parts
- The UVC light flocculates green algae thus facilitating the filtering process and destroying pathogens.
- Visual function control.
- They are easy to mount on the Proficlear modular filter and on the Biotec filters
- Suitable for ponds up to 60,000 litres without fish
- Suitable for ponds up to 30,000 litres with fish
- Suitable for ponds up to 15,000 litres with Koi
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK on orders over £60.00.
We offer free mainland UK delivery on orders over £60.00. Smaller orders under £60.00 are subject to a £6.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year.
Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Offshore Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £9.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question