The De-Tox de-chlorinator removes the toxins in tap water prior to it coming into contact with your fish and filters. It simply connects in-line to a hose pipe with standard hose fittings (supplied).
As all fishkeepers know it is necessary to remove chlorine and other impurities from tap water when introducing it to a pond or aquarium. Failure to do this can result in fish health problems and it also adversely affects the growth of beneficial bacteria in all filters.
The most common method of de-chlorination is to add chemical treatments to break down the chlorine. This method is costly and can require accurate measurement of the amount of water to be treated.
Max Flow Rate: 9L/min. Treats up to: 350,000L.
- No messy cartridge changes - just unclip and replace
- Highest grade activated carbon
- 100% fish safe
- Extremely high toxin removal rate
- Simple to use - straight out of the box
- Extremely economical - lowest cost per gallon of water treated
- Can be used on a constant trickle feed or first fills
Hi-Grade Activated Carbon Removes:
- malachite green
- many dyes
- colour e.g. humic acids
- organics e.g. proteins