There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Total Store's 10 x 6ft Dog Kennel is impressively large and well specified, built from high class materials and designed specifically to make your pet's life a happy one.
The kennel has a contemporary appearance, it's constructed from durable Swedish Redwood that has a lovely colour, and all the wood is pressure treated for rot resistance with Tanalith, a water based preservative.
Shiplap tongue & groove cladding is reliably weatherproof and looks extremely smart, the roof is also T&G and is waterproofed by a premium quality covering of green mineral felt. Double post corners and thick roof posts introduce great strength and the floor is made up of tough 18mm planks and stands on elevation boards.
Easy build sections are simple to assemble and the kennel's interior will be filled with light and air from extensive wire mesh including an open frame window. Access is through a wooden door and all the hinges are bright zinc plated to avoid corrosion.
10x6 Dog Kennel Features:
- 10x6ft Timber Dog Kennel with Timber Floor
- Pressure Treated Timber with Tanalith High-Pressure Treatment
- 12mm Thick Swedish Redwood Walls & Roof
- 18mm Thick Floorboard Planks with Elevation Bearers
- Sturdy Tongue & Groove Shiplap Cladding Style
- Premium Green Bitumen Mineral Roof Felt
- Bright Zinc-Plated (BZ) 10-inch Door Hinges
- Includes Open Frame Wire-Mesh Window
- Includes Wooden Kennel Door
- Fast & Free Delivery in Easy-Build Sections
- Nominal Size: 10ft Wide x 6ft Deep
- Overall Height: 127.6cm (4ft 2ins)
- Wall Height: 124.4cm (4ft 1in)
- Overall Width: 316cm (10ft 4ins)
- Overall Depth: 181.2cm (5ft 11ins)
- Base Width: 307.7cm (10ft 1in)
- Base Depth: 177cm (5ft 10ins)
- Door Size: 56cm (W) x 91.3cm (H)
- Frame Post Thickness: 34mm x 45mm
- Floor Bearings Thickness: 63mm x 38mm
- Roof Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Wall Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Floor Cladding Thickness: 18mm
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK
Delivery is usually within 5 - 10 working days to mainland UK areas, but may be slightly longer to Scotland due to the additional delivery distance.
Unfortunately, we can't ship this product range to Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or Offshore Islands.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered via a pallet delivery network, usually completed on larger lorries which can get to most places, typically a 7.5 or 15-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the large bulky nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location, such as on a driveway or front garden. The delivery driver(s) will not unpack or carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable. Goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. Once you are happy and can confirm there is no damage to the delivery, you may be asked to sign for the delivery to confirm that everything is satisfactory. Should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Understanding Timber Products
Timber is an entirely natural product with many variations such as colour and grain that suit different applications. After being harvested, wood can also go through various processes before reaching you, which is why it is important to know what to expect when you are buying a log store, shed or similar garden products. See our full guide on understanding timber here.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question