There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Swallow Swan 8x21 ThermoWood Greenhouse with Installation
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Did You Know? All of our Swallow Timber Greenhouses Include DELIVERY & INSTALLATION in the price!
The Swan has a gable width of 8ft 9ins and a porch width of 8ft 9ins and is also available in three standard lengths. This illustrated greenhouse was sited on a dwarf wall. However as standard the building is constructed upon a boarded base. As with the Cygnet and Mallard guttering and two front returned stagings are supplied as standard (with this model double doors are also supplied as standard).
8x21 Swan Features:
- ThermoWood®: Heat treated Scandinavian timber that's rot and warp resistant
- Guttering and two front returned stagings
- Glazing bars: 58mm x 34mm finished size
- All Boards: 12mm finish tongued and grooved
- Doors: Double with mortice lock and aluminium handles
- Glazing: 3mm toughened safety glass, slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- Joints: All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof Vents: 6 large roof vent with automatic opener
- Finial: A specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- Capping: The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping.
- Damp Barrier: A 20mm black PVC section is screwed to the bottom
- Stainless Steel Nails: Used to fix all tongued and grooved boards
- Delivery and installation included in price
8x21 Swan Dimensions:
- Gable Width: 2660mm (8ft 9ins)
- Length: 6702mm (21ft 11ins)
- Eaves Height: 1730mm (5ft 8ins)
- Ridge Height: 2660mm (8ft 9ins)
- Double Door Width: 120mm (3ft 11ins)
- Door Height: 1980mm (6ft 6ins)
- Porch Width: 2660mm (8ft 9ins)
- Porch Length: 730mm (2ft 5ins)
Please Note: Imagery may show greenhouses of a different size and with optional extras that must be purchased separately. A suitable flat, level and sturdy base must be prepared before the delivery / Installation date to ensure a hassle free installation.
Select Your Options
Build Design - Standard or Dwarf Wall Option
Swallow GB Greenhouses have the option to be built as a Standard design or onto a Dwarf Wall.
If you decide on the Dwarf Wall version, a wall height of around 607mm will need to be built beforehand by yourself, in which a wall plan will be sent to you in advance to pass onto your builder in order to construct the wall to the correct dimensions.
Once delivered, your Greenhouse will then be Installed to sit on top of the wall if this option is chosen.
Option 1: Would you like your Greenhouse Painted?
Your Swallow Greenhouse frame can be painted in a multitude of colour at a small additional cost or can be chosen to be kept in the ThermoWood® (Not Painted) finish option with no additional paint.
Option 2: Would you like to add Extra Staging?
Your Swallow Greenhouse already comes complete with one piece of staging as standard, however you may also add additional staging for your chosen Greenhouse to create extra work and storage areas.
Option 3: Would you like to add a High Level Shelf?
High-level shelving offers an invaluable storage space for starting off seedlings and general storage of seed packets, gardening tools and gloves, reference books etc.
Option 4: Please Choose Your Rainwater Guttering Colour Option
The Hunter Gutter and Downpipe Rainwater System allows you to collect and re-use rainwater - the very best water for all your plants. This is included within your Greenhouse at no extra cost, please choose your required colour option.
Option 5: Please choose a Delivery option -
Additional Accessories for your Greenhouse
Would you like to add any of the below accessories to your greenhouse?
Inclusive delivery and installation is limited to UK Mainland excluding areas 15 miles further North of Glasgow. Areas further than this and Offshore Islands would require a custom quote. Please Contact Us here if this is the case.
A suitable, flat and level base must be prepared prior to the delivery and installation.
If you find any of our products in stock and immediately available, at our competitors we will try out best to match the price. We do not charge extra for delivery or installation, but if you find somewhere cheaper, please Contact Us so that we may try to match the price or beat it.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£5,683.00 inc. VATIn Stock