There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Swallow Mallard 8x19 ThermoWood Greenhouse With Installation
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Did You Know? All of our Swallow Timber Greenhouses Include DELIVERY & INSTALLATION in the price!
The T-shaped 8ft x 19ft Mallard greenhouse will make a magnificent addition to your garden. It's classically styled, built with highly durable Thermowood®. This is Scandinavian timber that has been heat treated to remove moisture, it has minimal expansion and shrinkage, and therefore is highly unlikely to warp. The wood is also rot resistant and doesn't need to be treated with preservatives.
Four opening vents create a lovely flow of air that your plants will certainly appreciate, and 3mm toughened glazing lets in masses of light. Inside you already have two front returned stagings, more staging can be added as well as shelving.
The greenhouse that's illustrated is sited on a dwarf wall however as standard the building is constructed on a boarded base. Both are very attractive, and this is one more choice the Mallard allows you to make together with your colour preference.
8x19 Mallard Features:
- ThermoWood®: Heat treated Scandinavian timber that's rot and warp resistant
- Guttering and two front returned stagings
- Glazing bars: 58mm x 34mm finished size
- All Boards: 12mm finish tongued and grooved
- Doors: 1 with mortice lock and aluminium handles
- Glazing: 3mm toughened safety glass, slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- Joints: All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof Vents: 6 large roof vent with automatic opener
- Finial: A specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- Capping: The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping.
- Damp Barrier: A 20mm black PVC section is screwed to the bottom
- Stainless Steel Nails: Used to fix all tongued and grooved boards
- Delivery and installation included in price
8x19 Mallard Dimensions:
- Gable width: 2660mm (8ft 9ins)
- Length: 6070mm (19ft 11ins)
- Eaves height: 1730mm (5ft 8ins)
- Ridge height: 2660mm (8ft 9ins)
- Door width: 570mm (1ft 10ins)
- Door height: 1980mm (6ft 6ins)
- Porch width: 2035mm (6ft 8ins)
- Porch length: 730mm (2ft 5ins)
Please Note: Imagery may show greenhouses of a different size and with optional extras that must be purchased separately. A suitable flat, level and sturdy base must be prepared before the delivery / Installation date to ensure a hassle free installation.
Select Your Options
Build Design - Standard or Dwarf Wall Option
Swallow GB Greenhouses have the option to be built as a Standard design or onto a Dwarf Wall.
If you decide on the Dwarf Wall version, a wall height of around 607mm will need to be built beforehand by yourself, in which a wall plan will be sent to you in advance to pass onto your builder in order to construct the wall to the correct dimensions.
Once delivered, your Greenhouse will then be Installed to sit on top of the wall if this option is chosen.
Option 1: Would you like your Greenhouse Painted?
Your Swallow Greenhouse frame can be painted in a multitude of colours at a small additional cost to perfectly match your outdoor space. Alternatively, you may order your greenhouse in the standard and natural looking ThermoWood® finish option.
Option 2: Would you like to add Extra Staging?
Your Swallow Greenhouse already comes complete with a set of staging as standard, however you may also add an extra piece to create a larger work and storage area.
Option 3: Would you like to add a High Level Shelf?
High-level shelving offers an invaluable storage space for starting off seedlings and general storage of seed packets, gardening tools and gloves, reference books etc.
Option 4: Please Choose Your Rainwater Guttering Colour Option
The Hunter Gutter and Downpipe Rainwater System allows you to collect and re-use rainwater - the very best water for all your plants. This guttering system comes included with this Greenhouse model, so please choose your required colour option.
Option 5: Please choose a Delivery option -
Additional Accessories for your Greenhouse
Would you like to add any of the below accessories to your greenhouse?
Inclusive delivery and installation is limited to UK Mainland excluding areas 15 miles further North of Glasgow. Areas further than this and Offshore Islands would require a custom quote. Please Contact Us here if this is the case.
A suitable, flat and level base must be prepared prior to the delivery and installation.
If you find any of our products in stock and immediately available, at our competitors we will try out best to match the price. We do not charge extra for delivery or installation, but if you find somewhere cheaper, please Contact Us so that we may try to match the price or beat it.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question