There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Swallow Jay 6x20 ThermoWood Potting Shed with Installation
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Did You Know? All of our Swallow Timber Greenhouses Include DELIVERY & INSTALLATION in the price!
The largest in this range, the 6ft x 20ft Jay Potting Shed is a splendid structure, traditionally built but taking full advantage of modern techniques and materials.
Heat treating timber to extract moisture and resin is a Scandinavian technique that results in ThermoWood® which is highly resistant to warping and rot. This means it's perfect for garden buildings, and only Swallow products take advantage of ThermoWood's excellent qualities.
This is a potting shed that offers a great environment to serious gardeners. There are roof vents to control the temperature and humidity, they have automatic openers and so operate when you are not present.
Staging lines the front of the shed while two shelves are behind you, an additional shelf can be added if required above the staging, and you can also install guttering to collect rainwater for re-cycling. Generous 4mm toughened sealed glazing allows in plenty of light.
There's more than adequate room for storage which is also an important consideration, and for security the door has a mortice lock. So it's clear that Swallow have really thought about making the design, fixtures and fittings very functional as well as attractive..
If you have serious gardening ambitions, then this potting shed must be a delight and, with delivery and installation included, the price is delightful as well.
6x20 Jay Potting Shed Features:
- ThermoWood®: Heat treated Scandinavian timber that's rot and warp resistant
- Glazing bars: 58mm x 34mm finished size
- All boards: 12mm finish tongue and groove
- Doors: 1 with mortice lock and aluminium handles
- Glazing: 3mm toughened safety glass, slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- Joints: All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof Vents: 2 large roof vents with automatic openers plus manual opening end window
- Staging: Full length on one side with centre support plus two rear shelves
- Finial: A specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- Capping: The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping
- Fitted floor with plastic runners
- Stainless Steel Nails: Used to fix all tongue and grooved boards
- Vinyl covered roof
- Delivery and installation included in price
6x20 Jay Potting Shed Dimensions:
- Gable width: 2035mm (6ft 8ins)
- Length: 6330mm (20ft 10ins)
- Window Eaves height: 1730mm (5ft 8ins)
- Shed Eaves: 2110mm (6ft 11ins)
- Ridge height: 2235mm (7ft 4ins)
- Door width: 810mm (2ft 6ins)
- Door height: 1980mm (6ft 6ins)
Note: There is a smaller 6ft x 18ft version of this potting shed.
Please Note: Imagery may show greenhouses of a different size and with optional extras that must be purchased separately. A suitable flat, level and sturdy base must be prepared before the delivery / Installation date to ensure a hassle free installation.
Select Your Options
Build Design - Please Choose Your Required Door Position
Would you like your Greenhouse door to be on the left or right hand side? (as viewed from the outside)
Option 1: Would you like your Greenhouse Painted?
Your Swallow Greenhouse frame can be painted in a multitude of colours at a small additional cost to perfectly match your outdoor space. Alternatively, you may order your greenhouse in the standard and natural looking ThermoWood® finish option.
Option 2: Would you like to add a High Level Shelf?
High-level shelving offers an invaluable storage space for starting off seedlings and general storage of seed packets, gardening tools and gloves, reference books etc.
Option 3: Would you like to add a Rainwater System?
Would you like a Hunter Rainwater System for your greenhouse?
The Hunter Gutter and Downpipe Rainwater System allows you to collect and re-use rainwater - the very best water for all your plants.
Option 4: Please choose a Delivery option -
Additional Accessories for your Greenhouse
Would you like to add any of the below accessories to your greenhouse?
Inclusive delivery and installation is limited to UK Mainland excluding areas 15 miles further North of Glasgow. Areas further than this and Offshore Islands would require a custom quote. Please Contact Us here if this is the case.
A suitable, flat and level base must be prepared prior to the delivery and installation.
If you find any of our products in stock and immediately available, at our competitors we will try out best to match the price. We do not charge extra for delivery or installation, but if you find somewhere cheaper, please Contact Us so that we may try to match the price or beat it.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£2,948.00 inc. VATIn Stock