There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Swallow Cygnet 11x6 Wide ThermoWood Greenhouse
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Did You Know? All of our Swallow Timber Greenhouses Include DELIVERY & INSTALLATION in the price!
The Cygnet 11ft x 6ft Wide T-shaped greenhouse will certainly add style to the landscape, a traditional timber frame formed into a remarkably attractive shape.
It's not only the shape that sets it apart from other greenhouses, ThermoWood® is used throughout to add durability and guarantee a long lifespan. This is heat treated Scandinavian timber with moisture and resin extracted, so it is far less susceptible to warp and rot even without the use of preservatives.
Available in three standard lengths and two porch depths, the Cygnet is complete with guttering and inside you'll find two front returned stagings fitted as standard. Glazing is 3mm toughened glass that has a silicone seal, and there's four automatic roof vents to ensure that the environment inside the greenhouse is never less than ideal.
11x6 Cygnet Features:
- ThermoWood®: Heat treated Scandinavian timber that's rot and warp resistant
- Guttering and two front returned stagings
- Glazing bars: 58mm x 34mm finished size
- All Boards: 12mm finish tongued and grooved
- Doors: 1 with mortice lock and aluminium handles
- Glazing: 3mm toughened safety glass, slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- Joints: All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof Vents: 4 large roof vent with automatic opener
- Finial: A specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- Capping: The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping.
- Damp Barrier: A 20mm black PVC section is screwed to the bottom
- Stainless Steel Nails: Used to fix all tongued and grooved boards
- Delivery and installation included in price
11x6 Cygnet Dimensions:
- Width: 2035mm (6ft 8ins)
- Length: 3490mm (11ft 5ins)
- Eaves Height: 1730mm (5ft 8ins)
- Ridge Height: 2370mm (7ft 9ins)
- Door Width: 570mm (1ft 10ins)
- Door Height: 1980mm (6ft 6ins)
- Porch Width: 2035mm (6ft 8ins)
- Porch Length: 730mm (2ft 5ins)
Dimensions do not include any applicable overhang or guttering, so please ensure that there is sufficient space around your proposed greenhouse base without obstruction, for it to be sited and installed successfully.
Please Note: Imagery may show greenhouses of a different size and with optional extras that must be purchased separately. A suitable flat, level and sturdy base must be prepared before the delivery / Installation date to ensure a hassle free installation.
Select Your Options
Option 1: Would you like your Greenhouse Painted?
Your Swallow Greenhouse frame can be painted in a multitude of colours at a small additional cost to perfectly match your outdoor space. Alternatively, you may order your greenhouse in the standard and natural looking ThermoWood® finish option.
Option 2: Would you like to Extend the Length of your Porch?
The Cygnet range is also available with the following extended porch dimensions.
Option 3: Would you like to add Extra Staging?
Your Swallow Greenhouse already comes complete with staging on one side as standard, however you may also add additional staging to create that extra work and storage area.
Option 4: Would you like to add a High Level Shelf?
High-level shelving offers an invaluable storage space for starting off seedlings and general storage of seed packets, gardening tools and gloves, reference books etc.
Option 5: Please Choose Your Rainwater Guttering Colour Option
Your Greenhouse comes complete with a set of Hunter Rainwater Guttering which allows you to collect and re-use rainwater - the very best water for all your plants. Please select your preferred guttering colour.
Option 6: Please choose a Delivery option -
Additional Accessories for your Greenhouse
Would you like to add any of the below accessories to your greenhouse?
Inclusive delivery and installation is limited to UK Mainland excluding areas 15 miles further North of Glasgow. Areas further than this and Offshore Islands would require a custom quote. Please Contact Us here if this is the case.
A suitable, flat and level base must be prepared prior to the delivery and installation.
If you find any of our products in stock and immediately available, at our competitors we will try out best to match the price. We do not charge extra for delivery or installation, but if you find somewhere cheaper, please Contact Us so that we may try to match the price or beat it.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question