There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Palram Sierra 3m Deep Patio Cover Range
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The Sierra Patio Cover range by Palram can be the perfect addition to your outdoor area, offering protection from the weather letting you enjoy your outdoor space even more.
Its lean-to design is modern, compact and attractive, crafted using aluminium which has been powder coated in a grey colour finish which helps protect the frame from corrosion and rust. While the 6mm thick polycarbonate plastic panels on the roof are highly durable and are able to filter out harmful UV rays.
A gutter along the front is integrated as standard, this lets you capture and reuse rain water throughout your garden when connected to a suitable container or water butt. While an anchoring kit lets you bolt down the two posts to a suitable hard standing floor for added durability and strength.
The cover is available in three different width sizes of 305cm, 610cm and 915cm. While the wall mounting height and front posts can be adjusted between a various size range in order to accommodate being installed against a wall of your home.
Patio Cover Features:
- Modern and Elegant Lean-To Design
- Virtually Unbreakable 6mm Polycarbonate Roof Panels
- Powder Coated Aluminium Frame
- Maintenance Free, Rust Resistant Materials
- Simple Installation & Sliding Panel System
- Adjustable Post Fittings Locations to Fit Your Area
- Integrated Rain Gutter
- Anchoring Kit Included
- Adjustable Wall Mounting Height
- Adjustable Post Widths
- Three Width Sizes to Choose From
- Front Height: 216cm / 85ins
- Back Height Variable Between: 260-305cm / 102-120ins
- Depth Variable Between: 226-286cm / 89-112.6ins
- Width: Please Choose Your Width Below
- Snow Load: 120kg/m2
- Wind Resistance: Up to 75m/h
Select Your Options
Please Choose Your Canopy's Width
Please Choose Your Palram Delivery Option
Please select the delivery option below which relates to your delivery postcode and area.
Delivery is normally completed within 7-10 working days, however larger models (carports) may take up to 14 working days.
Products are dispatched direct from the manufacturer and delivered flat-packed to the nearest suitable drop-off location outside your home. Courier's are unable to carry the product into your property or garden.
Where We Deliver To
Delivery to the majority of Mainland UK is included in the price, however an added delivery charge will apply to the following areas:
- Scottish Highlands: AB31-AB38, AB41-AB56, FK19-FK21, IV1, IV3-IV56
- Scottish Islands: KW, ZE and HS
- Offshore Islands: GY, JE, TR21-TR25, KA27-KA28, PA20-PA78, PH9, PH15-PH44
- Northern Ireland: All Postcodes
- Isle of Man: IM1-IM9
For a personalised quote please contact us here.
Please Note: A collection charge may be applicable for Palram product returns.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£599.99 inc. VATIn Stock