Suncast Tremont 8 x 16 ft Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: BMS8160
Whether used for storage or working, the Suncast Tremont 8ft x 16ft shed is a tremendously impressive structure. the largest in this particular style.
Built using top-quality blow moulded plastic resin, the floor is reinforced as are the walls and roof, so the building is very stable, with the ability to support heavy items and withstand adverse weather conditions.
There are ten skylights within the shingle style roof, these together with the glazed doors allow plenty of light into the spacious interior where standard corner shelves and optional accessories help to organise contents.
Access is made easy by the double doors and valuable items can be secured with a padlock. Assembly is straightforward as detailed instructions are provided.
Tremont 8 x 16 Shed Features:
- Highly Durable, No Maintenance 8ft x 16ft Garden Shed
- Twin-Wall Plastic Resin Walls, Roof & Floor with Wood-Grain Texture
- Steel Metal Main Frame providing Superior Strength
- Shingle-Style Reinforced Roof with Skylights
- Padlockable Double Doors with Internal Latches
- Modern Looking Vanilla Walls, Stoney Doors and Slate Coloured Roof
- No Painting or Treating Required - Doesn't Rust, Rot or Weather
- Integral Anchoring Spots To Secure to a Hard Base Area
- 10-Year Manufacturer's Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects
- Includes Heavy-Duty Reinforced Floor
- Includes Six Corner Shelves
- Includes Ten Roof Skylights
- External Base Width: (at Base): 243cm (7ft 11ins)
- External Base Depth: (at Base): 496cm (16ft 3ins)
- External Overall Width (including Overhang): 255cm (8ft 4ins)
- External Overal Depth (including Overhang): 496cm (16ft 3ins)
- Internal Width: 236cm (7ft 8ins)
- Internal Length: 480cm (15ft 8ins)
- Internal Height: 255cm (8ft 4ins)
- Ridge Height: 262cm (8ft 7ins)
- Eaves Height: 183cm (3ft 0ins)
- Door Width: 152cm (4ft 11ins)
- Door Height: 183cm (6ft 0ins)
- Capacity: 883 Cubic Feet
- Total Weight: 350kg
- Largest Box Size: 219cm x 131cm x 124cm
- Total Boxes: 4
Note: Padlock for the double doors and anchoring bolts are not included, but can be found at most large hardware stores.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland England and Wales.
Delivery to Scotland is inclusive up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh but not above. All IV; KW; PA; PH; KY; AB; DD and most of FK postcodes along with Highlands and Islands will incur a separate delivery charge. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 7 - 10 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.
Overall Rating 5 / 5 Based On 2 Reviews
Delivery 5 / 5
Quality 5 / 5
Price 5 / 5
16x8 Self Build Shed
Excellent purchase, surprised that every bit was present and that was over four big boxes. No issues whatsoever as self build and that was for a 16x8 foot building.
Delivery 5 / 5
Quality 5 / 5
Price 5 / 5
What a fantastic building!
I am really happy with this building. A builder built it on his own for me and he said it was like playing with maccano. It took him a day and a half to erect (very short days). The sky lights let plenty of light in along with the windows in the doors.
Can the doors also go on the front of the shed or only at the end?We Replied:
Dear Denise Thank you for your question. The doors can only be on the 8ft side of the shed. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards LaurenSunday 31st, May, 2020
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question