There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Asgard 3 x 7 ft Sentry Bike Store
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: SENTRY 2
The Asgard 3 x 7 Sentry Bike Store boasts a slimline design, perfect if you have limited space in your garden but would like somewhere completely secure to store your bicycles, garden tools and accessories.
With a slimline design, this versatile and secure bike shed has been designed specifically to fit into smaller spaces such as the side of a house or smaller gardens.
Inside you'll find plenty of room to accommodate your bicycles, with an included bike hanger allowing you to store one bike on the wall and another on the ground with ease, or both on the ground and the hanger can be used to store accessories.
Boasting a drill and pick resistant 3 point locking system, your bicycles and garden accessories will be safe all year round. Weighing in at an impressive 145kg, your shed is maintenance-free and comes with a 10-year manufacturers guarantee. Supplied with floor fixing anchor bolts enabling you to bolt your shed to the ground for added security.
- Constructed From Galvanised, Rust-Resistant, Weather-Proof Steel for Optimal Durability
- Designed and Constructed in the UK with a 10 Year Warranty
- Asgard Ventilation System - to Reduce Condensation Inside the Shed
- Additional Ventilation Slots in the Front Fascia
- Inclusive Hanging Bike Rack with Optional Extras Available
- 3 Point Locking System with Pick and Drill Resistant Euro Cylinder Lock
- Single Door, Easy Access
- Full Integral Metal Base for Strength and Security
- Pre Drilled Holes for Easy Installation of Optional Extras
- Instructions Included, Installation Service Available
- Pick from a Choice of 3 Weatherproof Colour Finishes
- Includes Anchor Bolts to Secure to a Hardstanding Surface
- Maintenance Free
- Supplied with 2 Keys
- Note Some of the Components Pictured are not included as they are Optional Extras
- Height: 1930mm (6ft 4ins)
- Width: 1056mm (3ft 6ins)
- Depth: 2228mm (7ft 4ins)
- Door Aperture: 1700mm (5ft 7ins) x 740mm (2ft 5ins)
- Door Clearance: 790mm (2ft 7ins)
- Weight: 145kg (320lbs)
- Height To Apex: 1880mm (6ft 2ins)
- Height To Eaves: 1780mm (5ft 10ins)
- Width: 995mm (3ft 3ins)
- Depth: 2180mm (7ft 1ins)
Fast Free Delivery to the majority of mainland England, Wales & Scotland.
Free delivery applies to the majority of mainland England, Wales and Scotland postcodes. However, extra charges will apply to remote areas as deemed by our delivery carrier, unfortunately, we have no control over these extra charges as these products are delivered via a special delivery team.
Postcodes deemed as a remote area include: AB, IV, KW, TR and will incur an additional delivery charge as per the delivery options on the product page.
Unfortunately, Asgard products can not be delivered to any offshore isles or islands including Isle of Wight/Man, Northern Irelands or the Republic of Ireland.
Delivery may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question