An Ecobase Fastfit plastic shed base kit suitable for 6ft by 3ft garden sheds.
Simple to install, the Ecogrid 6x3 plastic shed base can be placed straight onto grass, dirt, decking, patio or any other hard standing surface and provides a solid raised base for a garden shed, summerhouse, playhouse or garden building.
Provided as eight 50cm square grids, each grid is easily secured together using the self-fastening connectors. They're a cost-effective solution as they're lightweight and compact enough to be delivered straight to your home and can easily be installed, extended or moved around as and when needed within your garden.
A water-permeable membrane is included as standard which is designed to be placed underneath the base to allow drainage and to inhibit the growth of weeds.
The inner cells can be filled with gravel, concrete or a mixture of both. Concreting the corners of the Ecobase will allow a solid place to anchor your building down if required. Wooden sheds with integral floors are usually heavy enough to place down directly on top of the grid without any anchorage, providing a long-lasting, durable and practical surface.
- Provides a Firm Foundation for Sheds & Summerhouses
- Includes 8x 50cm Grids which Easily Slot Together
- Includes Water Permeable Membrane Sheet
- Simple Self-Fastening Connectors
- Rot Proof, Reusable, Extendable and Non-Toxic
- 100% Recycled Plastic
- Made in the UK
- Base Coverage: 2m x 1m (6ft 6ins x 3ft 3ins)
- Single Grid Width: 50cm
- Single Grid Depth: 50cm
- Single Grid Height: 4cm
- Single Grid Weight: 1.4kg
- Inner Cell Size: 7cm x 7cm
- Load Capability: 300 Tonnes per m²
- Brand: Swift Foundations