Forest 4 x 6 ft Overlap Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
This is the glazed version of the best selling 4 x 6 Apex Shed. Just the right size to fit into all but the most compact gardens, it will prove to be a safe and practical storage space for many years.
The shed is large enough to store a large variety of items both domestic and from the garden. It also has an attractive appearance with square cut softwood cladding in the overlap style.
The timber has been pressure treated against rot and is guaranteed for 15 years. There's no need to re-treat it, saving you lots of time and money.
Once through the door that's braced for strength, you'll see that the single window lets through plenty of light into the interior. It is glazed with high quality polycarbonate that will not yellow or become brittle.
Hidden hinges on the door and security screws fixing the windows are a boon to the security minded and the door also has a hasp & staple latch.
The floor is solid board and again pressure treated, and above you is a sand felted waterproof sheet roof. All the shed's contents will therefore be both secure and dry.
We also offer an unglazed version of this shed: 6 x 4 Apex Shed Without Window.
Overlap 4x6 Apex Shed Features:
- Made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move
- Improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Smooth planed barge boards & decorative finial
- Anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
- Overall Height: 194cm (6ft 4ins)
- Height to Eaves: 160cm (5ft 3ins)
- Overall Width: 134cm (4ft 5ins)
- Overall Depth: 189cm (6ft 2ins)
- Base Width: 124cm (4ft)
- Base Depth: 186cm (6ft 1in)
- Door Opening Height: 164cm (5ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 59cm (1ft 11ins)
- Door Size: 169cm (5ft 7ins) x 58cm (1ft 11ins)
- Window Size: 57.7cm (1ft 11ins) x 57.7cm (1ft 11ins)
- Framing Size: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 7mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 14mm
- Weight: 134kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 32cm x 168cm x 187cm
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
We offer free delivery within mainland UK on our Forest Sheds. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver outside of mainland UK.
Delivery will typically be made within 7 - 10 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
If you have purchased an installation service with us, available on selected Forest branded sheds, structures and buildings then this is completed after successful delivery of the product and is generally completed with 1 - 3 weeks following. After successful delivery, you will be contacted directly by the installers to book in an installation date. Please ensure that you have checked the delivery for all components and keep in a safe, dry place until the installation occurs.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question