There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Chesapeake 120cm Circular Table from Barlow Tyrie
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 2CPC12 EAN: 878603003021
Ex-Display Furniture & BBQ's Now Available Locally
We have a selection of ex-display garden furniture and barbecues for sale at highly reduced prices!
To see our available ex-display products, click here.
Crafted from Solid Plantation Teak Hardwood, the Chesapeake 120cm Circular Dining Table from Barlow Tyrie has ample space to seat up between 4 and 6 guests for Breakfast, Dinner or Lunch.
The closely slatted table top shows off the beautiful hardwood perfectly and the chunky frame and legs add a touch of traditional styling.
Teak hardwood is naturally durable and weather proof which makes it a great wood to use for outdoor furniture.
A parasol hole in the centre of the round table offers support for a parasol umbrella so that during those hot Summer days, there's always the opportunity to add some shade for you and your guests.
Chesapeake Table Dimensions:
- Height: 73.5cm
- Weight: 22.5kg
- Diameter: 114.8cm
- Clearance: 69.5cm
- Thickness: 2.8cm
- Seating: Between 4 and 6 Guests
- Minimal Assembly Required: Simple 6 Piece Assembly
(Includes Table Top, 4x Table Legs and Base Piece)
Sold as a Singular Table, Chairs can be purchased separately within the same range to match.
Select Your Options
Would You Like Any Care Products?
Barlow Tyrie's own branded product care solutions to help keep your furniture clean and looking beautiful all year round.
Did you know, we've been selling Barlow Tyrie furniture since the 1960's!
Our prices are Inclusive of Delivery within mainland UK (excludes Highlands and Offshore Islands) for orders over £50.00.
Smaller orders under £50.00 are subject to a £6.99 delivery charge.
Delivery to Highlands, Offshore Islands, Europe or USA? Not a problem, please contact us with your details for a customised and personal quote.
- Some products require minimal self-assembly.
- Large items such as tables may not fit through normal doorways, please check the sizes prior to ordering.
- Delivery is to the nearest kerbside or driveway.
- Cushions are made to order and are therefore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Certain cushion colours are made to order and so delivery on cushions may take up to 6-8 weeks.
- Inscriptions, engravings and the products they refer to are made to order and therefore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Any product or delivery errors should be reported within 7 days of receipt.
We pride ourselves on the level of service and pricing which we offer our customers. If you have seen the same furniture priced cheaper elsewhere, please contact us and we will try to offer a price match or explain the difference.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question