There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Brass and Stainless Steel Reducing Rings / Caps
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Ex-Display Furniture & BBQ's Now Available Locally
We have a selection of ex-display garden furniture and barbecues for sale at highly reduced prices!
To see our available ex-display products, click here.
Parasol Hole Blanking Caps and Reducer Rings for Barlow Tyrie Tables, available in multiple size varieties and either Brass or Stainless Steel.
Blanking Caps are useful for filling in the parasol hole within your table when a Parasol isn't being used. Making your table more streamlined and ensuring that nothing can fall through the hole by accident.
Reducer Rings allow you to change the size of your tables Parasol hole in order to accommodate different sized Parasol poles and ensure that they maintain a firm and sturdy fit.
Available in both Brass or Polished Stainless Steel using the options below to choose your size.
Select Your Options
Greatly enhance the appearance of your table with a polished brass or stainless steel reducer ring or cap. Select the appropriate size for your parasol.
Did you know, we've been selling Barlow Tyrie furniture since the 1960's!
Our prices are Inclusive of Delivery within mainland UK (excludes Highlands and Offshore Islands) for orders over £50.00.
Smaller orders under £50.00 are subject to a £6.99 delivery charge.
Delivery to Highlands, Offshore Islands, Europe or USA? Not a problem, please contact us with your details for a customised and personal quote.
- Some products require minimal self-assembly.
- Large items such as tables may not fit through normal doorways, please check the sizes prior to ordering.
- Delivery is to the nearest kerbside or driveway.
- Cushions are made to order and are therefore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Certain cushion colours are made to order and so delivery on cushions may take up to 6-8 weeks.
- Inscriptions, engravings and the products they refer to are made to order and therefore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Any product or delivery errors should be reported within 7 days of receipt.
We pride ourselves on the level of service and pricing which we offer our customers. If you have seen the same furniture priced cheaper elsewhere, please contact us and we will try to offer a price match or explain the difference.
Questions and Answers (1)
What is the external diameter of your reducer rings?We Replied:
Dear George Thank you for your question. The diameter of the rings is 8cm . Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards LaurenThursday 15th, June, 2017
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question