There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Barlow Tyrie Monterey Reclining Armchair
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 1MTDA
Ex-Display Furniture & BBQ's Now Available Locally
We have a selection of ex-display garden furniture and barbecues for sale at highly reduced prices!
To see our available ex-display products, click here.
The newest addition to the Barlow Tyrie Monterey range, this reclining chair offers an extremely comfy place to sit, unwind and relax.
Perfect for sitting outside during the warm Summer weather, reading a good book or just enjoy a feature or view within your garden. This reclining chair is available with an optional deep-style cushion, offering an exceptionally comfy place to spend the day.
Crafted from Teak hardwood, this Grade-A plantation-grown timber is expertly manufactured to offer a strong, durable and long lasting frame. As per the Monterey range's tradition, the main seating area makes use of a braided all-weather Textilene cord. Both the Teak and cord are able to withstand most weather conditions, but still offer a soft, comfortable feeling.
Monterey Chair Features:
- Teak Plantation-Grown Hardwood
- Textilene Cord Seating Area
- 4 Reclining Positions
- Finest Materials and Expertly Crafted
- UV and Weather Resistant
- Optional Cushion Accessory
Reclining Chair Dimensions:
- Width: 77.6cm
- Height: 106.8cm
- Depth: 101.3cm
- Arm Height: 62.9cm
- Seat Height: 43.4cm
- Weight: 15.5Kg
- Product Code: 1MTDA
Select Your Options
Please Choose Your Colour Option
Would You Like Any Care Products?
Barlow Tyrie's own branded product care solutions to help keep your furniture clean and looking beautiful all year round.
Did you know, we've been selling Barlow Tyrie furniture since the 1960's!
Our prices are Inclusive of Delivery within mainland UK (excludes Highlands and Offshore Islands) for orders over £50.00.
Smaller orders under £50.00 are subject to a £6.99 delivery charge.
Delivery to Highlands, Offshore Islands, Europe or USA? Not a problem, please contact us with your details for a customised and personal quote.
- Some products require minimal self-assembly.
- Large items such as tables may not fit through normal doorways, please check the sizes prior to ordering.
- Delivery is to the nearest kerbside or driveway.
- Cushions are made to order and are therefore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Certain cushion colours are made to order and so delivery on cushions may take up to 6-8 weeks.
- Inscriptions, engravings and the products they refer to are made to order and therefore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Any product or delivery errors should be reported within 7 days of receipt.
We pride ourselves on the level of service and pricing which we offer our customers. If you have seen the same furniture priced cheaper elsewhere, please contact us and we will try to offer a price match or explain the difference.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question