There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Barlow Tyrie Drummond Dining Table 150
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 2DR15 EAN: 878603003397
Ex-Display Furniture & BBQ's Now Available Locally
We have a selection of ex-display garden furniture and barbecues for sale at highly reduced prices!
To see our available ex-display products, click here.
The Barlow Tyrie Drummond 150cm is a Dining Table to be proud of. It's practical for any dining and wining use, but it also looks fabulous due to its robust thick legs and beautifully grained teak hardwood throughout.
Seating between 6 and 8 guests, the Drummond set of dining tables are full of character with the highest quality teak hardwood timber which is naturally strong, long lasting and weather resistant - so whether you plan on using this table inside or out, or even a little bit of both then you can be rest assured that it will be up to the task of seating your guests comfortably.
The chunky legs and thick table top makes this table slightly traditional but modern at the same time with the use of neat circular cuts and shapes crafted with the wood.
Any teak chairs within the Barlow Tyrie range will match perfectly with the Drummond table and a matching 75cm Lazy Susan is available to make sharing drinks and condiments on the table easy for all guests with the use of the turntable.
Drummond Table Dimensions:
- Height: 70.2cm
- Weight: 47kg
- Diameter: 150cm
- Clearance: 60.5cm
- Thickness: 3.5cm
- Seating: Between 6 - 8 Guests
- Minimal Assembly: Simple 3 Piece Assembly
Select Your Options
Would You Like Any Care Products?
Barlow Tyrie's own branded product care solutions to help keep your furniture clean and looking beautiful all year round.
Did you know, we've been selling Barlow Tyrie furniture since the 1960's!
Our prices are Inclusive of Delivery within mainland UK (excludes Highlands and Offshore Islands) for orders over £50.00.
Smaller orders under £50.00 are subject to a £6.99 delivery charge.
Delivery to Highlands, Offshore Islands, Europe or USA? Not a problem, please contact us with your details for a customised and personal quote.
- Some products require minimal self-assembly.
- Large items such as tables may not fit through normal doorways, please check the sizes prior to ordering.
- Delivery is to the nearest kerbside or driveway.
- Cushions are made to order and are therefore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Certain cushion colours are made to order and so delivery on cushions may take up to 6-8 weeks.
- Inscriptions, engravings and the products they refer to are made to order and therefore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Any product or delivery errors should be reported within 7 days of receipt.
We pride ourselves on the level of service and pricing which we offer our customers. If you have seen the same furniture priced cheaper elsewhere, please contact us and we will try to offer a price match or explain the difference.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question