There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
TetraPond Water Test Set
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: T692 EAN: 4004218113527
The TetraPond Water Test Set offers an easy way to check the health of your pond.
Ammonia and nitrite are natural waste products formed in the pond that are toxic to fish, plants and other aquatic life.
The ideal way to determine their concentration is to test the water, which is why the Water Test Set is an essential piece of kit for every pond owner.
In addition, the kit measures the pH, or acidity, of the water, which is also important for maintaining health and condition in fish.
The TetraPond Water Test Set consists of liquid tests, which alter the colour of a pond water sample to reflect the ammonia, nitrite or pH level. The sample is then compared to an easy-to-read colour chart in order to obtain a result.
1. Fill the Vial to the 5ml mark. pH:
2. Hold the pH reagent bottle upside down and add 7 drops to the vial;
3. Close the cover and shake gently;
4. Compare the colour of the liquid to the colour chart.
2. Hold nitrite reagent bottle number 1 upside down and add 7 drops, close vial and shake gently;
3. After 10 seconds add 7 drops of nitrite reagent number 2, close vial and shake gently;
4. Leave vial to stand for 2 to 5 minutes for full colour.
2. Hold bottle 1 upside down and add 14 drops to the vial, close it and shake gently;
3. Hold bottle number 2 upside down, add 7 drops to the vial, close and shake gently;
4. Hold bottle number 3 upside down and add 7 drops to the vial, close and shake gently. Leave for twenty minutes to allow the colour to develop.
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question