There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
TetraMin Weekend (10 Sticks)
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: T139 EAN: 4004218765825
- 100% edible foodsticks for feeding fish during holiday and weekends away.
- High proportion of essential minerals and a high protien content to ensure fish remain in good condition.
- Optimum supply of of vital fatty acids to ensure health.
- Hardened by a special production process that removes the need for indigestible binding agents such as plaster, that are difficult to digest and sometimes hard to dissolve in aquariums.
- Easy to use, simple dosage dependant on length of holiday and number of fish in aquarium.
- Holiday sticks stay complete until eaten by the fish.
- This product does not cloud the water.
- 10 sticks in each pack.
Unlike other holiday foods, which contain a lot of indigestible plaster, Tetra Holiday and Weekend Foodsticks are 100% edible. They will provide valuable nutrition for your fish when you are not able to feed them yourself.
How it Works
Tetra Holiday and Weekend Foodsticks contain all of the essential nutrients that are required by your fish, in a dense stick. This stick can be eaten at leisure by your fish, keeping them healthy while you are away.
How to Use
Simply add Tetra Holiday and Weekend Foodsticks to your aquarium before you leave on holiday, and your fish will remain well fed until you return. A chart on the back of each pack tells you how many sticks to add, depending on the number of fish and the length of time you are away
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question