There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
- Green wafers with valuable spirulina algae specially for herbivorous bottom-feeding fish
- Omnivore wafers ideal for all other bottom-feeding fish and crustaceans
- The aquarium water does not become cloudy due to the enhanced stability of the wafers
- Allow fish to graze on food naturally
- Smaller wafer size reduces competition, allowing all fish to feed
- Stability of wafers allows timid fish time to come out and feed
- Tetra extrusion process ensures increased digestibility and acceptance
Tetra Variety Wafers consist of two types of wafer - one for herbivores, and one for all other fish. They are easy to eat, yet remain stable for long periods, allowing all bottom feeding fish, including nocturnal ones, to feed. As they are smaller than traditional wafers, more can be added, thus reducing competition for them.
How it Works
Tetra Variety Wafers are produced using Tetras unique extrusion process, meaning that the resultant wafers are very easy to eat, yet they remain stable for long periods. This allows nocturnal, or more timid species, time to feed.
How to Use
Add as much as your fish can consume within 20 minutes, or in the case of nocturnal species add a few wafers prior to turning the lights out.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK over £100.00.
Smaller orders under £100.00 are subject to a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £9.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question