There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Tetra Wafer Mix 68g
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: T240 EAN: 4004218135550
- Green wafers with valuable spirulina algae specially for herbivorous bottom-feeding fish
- Omnivore wafers ideal for all other bottom-feeding fish and crustaceans
- The aquarium water does not become cloudy due to the enhanced stability of the wafers
- Allow fish to graze on food naturally
- Smaller wafer size reduces competition, allowing all fish to feed
- Stability of wafers allows timid fish time to come out and feed
- Tetra extrusion process ensures increased digestibility and acceptance
Tetra Variety Wafers consist of two types of wafer - one for herbivores, and one for all other fish. They are easy to eat, yet remain stable for long periods, allowing all bottom feeding fish, including nocturnal ones, to feed. As they are smaller than traditional wafers, more can be added, thus reducing competition for them.
How it Works
Tetra Variety Wafers are produced using Tetras unique extrusion process, meaning that the resultant wafers are very easy to eat, yet they remain stable for long periods. This allows nocturnal, or more timid species, time to feed.
How to Use
Add as much as your fish can consume within 20 minutes, or in the case of nocturnal species add a few wafers prior to turning the lights out.
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question