There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
This easy to use internal aquarium filter will make sure that your aquarium is kept healthy. Attach this filter to the side of the aquarium, making sure that it is submerged.
The flow rate can be adjusted from 300-600 litres per hour with a power rate of 8W.
- Robust and efficient
- Adjustable flow rates
- Variable outflow direction
- Easy handling and maintenance
- Exceptional quality and reliability
- Easy to attach with adhesive suckers
- Adjustable air supply for optimal oxygen levels
- The carbon sponge should be replaced every 4 to 6 weeks
- The biological / mechanical foam is cleaned in aquarium water
- The filters sponges and the impeller can be removed for cleaning
- 2 year guarantee
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Flow Rate: 300-600 Litres per Hour
- TÜV/GS tested, CE certified
- Suitable for aquariums: 50 - 100 litres
- Outlet nozzle can be rotated 180 degrees
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK on orders over £60.00.
We offer free mainland UK delivery on orders over £60.00. Smaller orders under £60.00 are subject to a £6.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year.
Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Offshore Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £9.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question