There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
An essential guide to selection, care and compatibility of Reef Invertebrates.
A heathy reef aquarium hosts much more than just corals and fish. This book explores the broad variety of invertebrate organisms that reef aquarists often keep.
This book covers the following:
- Crustaceans: crabs, shrimps, lobsters and zooplankton.
- Giant Clams: Tridacna and Hippopus.
- Other Mollusks: oysters, scallops, snails and nudibranchs.
- Echinoderms: starfish, sand dollars, urchins and cucumbers.
- Worms: featherdusters, fanworms, bristleworms and flatworms.
- Sponges: sea squirts and tunicates.
- Algaes: refugiums, live rock and sand.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK on orders over £60.00.
We offer free mainland UK delivery on orders over £60.00. Smaller orders under £60.00 are subject to a £6.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year.
Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Offshore Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £9.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question