There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Reef Invertebrates by Anthony Calfo and Robert Fenner
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 5493 EAN: 9780967263038
An essential guide to selection, care and compatibility of Reef Invertebrates.
A heathy reef aquarium hosts much more than just corals and fish. This book explores the broad variety of invertebrate organisms that reef aquarists often keep.
This book covers the following:
- Crustaceans: crabs, shrimps, lobsters and zooplankton.
- Giant Clams: Tridacna and Hippopus.
- Other Mollusks: oysters, scallops, snails and nudibranchs.
- Echinoderms: starfish, sand dollars, urchins and cucumbers.
- Worms: featherdusters, fanworms, bristleworms and flatworms.
- Sponges: sea squirts and tunicates.
- Algaes: refugiums, live rock and sand.
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£27.99 inc. VATIn Stock