There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Keep your fish happy in a safe, healthy and crystal clear environment with PURE Aquarium Bacterial Treatment.
This treatment is easy to use, simply add 1-2 balls per 25 litres of water once per week or if using the treatment for the first time or if your aquarium has clarity problems then add 5-10 balls per 100 litres of water.
PURE Aquarium will help to maintain clean and healthy water in your freshwater aquarium and this is not a treatment you can overuse.
Inside each ball there are millions of live bacteria and enzymes and when placed inside your aquarium filter they start to break down ammonia and nitrite and also clean up organic waste.
PURE Aquarium Features:
- Contains on Average 25 Balls
- Cleans up organic waste
- Reduces filter maintenance
- Will not prevent algae growth
- Reduces Ammonia and Nitrite
- Crystal clear and healthy water
- Easy to use, wash hands after use
- Contains live bacteria and enzymes
- Can be used when starting up a new tank
- Safe for all freshwater fish and invertebrates.
PURE Aquarium Specifications:
- Pack contains average 25 balls
- 1 or 2 balls per 25 litres of water
- Place directly into aquarium or aquarium filter
- 5 to 10 balls per 100 litres for first time use or if your aquarium has clarity problems.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK on orders over £60.00.
We offer free mainland UK delivery on orders over £60.00. Smaller orders under £60.00 are subject to a £6.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year.
Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Offshore Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £9.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question